IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

No access to iObit U.S. Server or Website and general confusion regarding transoceanic product policies

FuryS4

Hey there,

when I purchased my licence for ASC-v6-Pro from the american iobit website in last years october, everything was fine and working as anticipated.

In fact I was so happy with that product for the price, I even had a disk-copy sent to me all the way to germany. Fanboy stuff, you know^^

But no problems there either.

Now a week ago I noticed, that none of the ASC tools managed to do an update for quite some time, even though they always told me there was one.

When I then tried to follow the manual link on iObit-Uninstaller a few days ago, no connection could be setup at all.

I have now tried it with different browsers, another pc and an openvpn protocol - nothing.

Well then, because I often saw mistakes or unhappy coincidence happen on IDS blocking and I wanted to buy ASCv7 anyway, I went for the german website to buy it, but couldnt believe my eyes.

I mean, I just dont get it. You can only buy ASCv4 from there, but it is offered like v7 is here? First i thought there would be different names or

merchandising, but the majorgeeks review video which is posted right underneath the proposal is from 2011 O_o

And its not only the case with ASC, but with Malware Fighter, too. As far I can remember there was at least v.2 out there and Smart Defrag 3 was on the go. What doeses this http://de.iobit.com/products.php then have to mean?

As mentioned, Im some kind of "fan" and I fiddle with iObit software for quite some time, why should I even bother buying v4 and why there is no way for me to actually buy the proper one?

Im just very confused :/

Hopefully someone can help me out.

best regards,

FuryS4

Hi FuryS4 ,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the situation you mentioned, please go to our official website http://www.iobit.com/ and you can choose your native language at the top right corner of the website.

As you mentioned, most of our products has been updated. You can choose the one that you are interested in.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Archived