IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Re: 6th Birthday Offer

Buddahfan

I received an email offering to extend my ASC Pro license for 18 months for $19.99. I have several questions about this.

1. Is it valid or a phishing email?

I have two ASC Pro Licenses for three computers each. I am using one license on a single W7 computer which I may decommission within the next year. That license expires in March 2014, i.e., next month. The second license also for three computers expires in September 2015 (six month after the other license). I am using the second license on three W8.1 computers or more accurately will be by Monday when I install my new W8.1 computer replacing an older W8 computer which will be decommissed this weekend.

2. If I take advantage of the offer can I choose which license to extend: the one on my W7 computer or the one on my three W8.1 computers?

3. Does the license renewal automatically extend the license end date 18 months from the current license expiraton date regardless of which current license I extend?

Thanks

Hey Buddahfan,

1. It's real.

2. Best wait for Cicely on that one.

3. Prepare to bend over, I had 50 days +o- on my current license, but when I purchased today 2/28/14 (through Avangate), expire date was 8/28/15. The remaining 50 days have gone away. Seems like this always happens when you renew most licenses early. If your lucky some will reset the clock if you contact them directly. Avast has done this for me in the past.

A.T.

Hey Buddahfan,

1. It's real.

2. Best wait for Cicely on that one.

3. Prepare to bend over, I had 50 days +o- on my current license, but when I purchased today 2/28/14 (through Avangate), expire date was 8/28/15. The remaining 50 days have gone away. Seems like this always happens when you renew most licenses early. If your lucky some will reset the clock if you contact them directly. Avast has done this for me in the past.

A.T.

Thanks for replay. Regarding point #3 I have had better luck with IObit on renewals that you indicate above.

Cicely is always helpful. Hopefully she responds before the offer expires.:-)

Archived