IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

"Dual-Core" Engine ??

Hi, I am a registered user of IObit Anti-Malware Pro. You mention this "Dual-Core" Engine: can this be disclosed here in this forum, as to what it is? For example, Emsisoft used to use Ikarus for Anti-Virus; and it's own anti-spyware engine and signatures which derived from the old A-Squared product. Does the IObit product use a similar combination in this "Dual-Core" Engine?

Thx, Randy

Hi randybell2,

Thanks for your questions.

The "Dual-Core" of IObit Malware Fighter contains as follows:

1) Database collected by ourselves with our own Algorithm

2) DOG ( Digital Original Gene). You can check it in settings.

If you have any other confusions, please feel free to tell us. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

remember...

Hi randybell2,

Thanks for your questions.

The "Dual-Core" of IObit Malware Fighter contains as follows:

1) Database collected by ourselves with our own Algorithm

2) DOG ( Digital Original Gene). You can check it in settings.

If you have any other confusions, please feel free to tell us. :wink:

Cicely luv,

You DO remember the link to ALL of the various Ip lists I sent you a while back,do you not? :mrgreen:

It would also be of much help for Malware Fighter definitions as well and I see no problem for IObit to get permission for any or all the posted FREEware lists (for public use) lists that are there,posted,and UPDATED regularly.I use perhaps 11 various lists (added to default def's) that I use for a specialized proggy that I use with awe inspiring results (in Pro) that I have as a lifetime member as an original (hee hee :mrgreen: ,think "Redwood Original" from Sons of Anarchy) and Beta tester,tester...

Archived