IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Anti Christian by IObit?

RealBigSwede

Originally Posted by enoskype View Post

Hi brian king, welcome to IObit Forum!

I think you have misunderstood kidx86, as he was replying with quote to Belos.

Anyway, we will not allow any discussion about religious matters in IObit forum, and I am glad that you will end it there.

I will ask from other users to end it here, otherwise we will close the thread and delete the posts.

Cheers.

I want to know if this is the view of IObit??? If that is So I will start by cancel ALL MY PROGRAM and demand my money back and then I will start a campaign to get other to stop the use of IObit. I hope it is just a misinformed or an anti Christian members that are posting his/her view. If so, Then should be told to lay of or fired.

BTW the person ask for a Christmas theme for advanced IObit skin.

I like to have this answered by a IObit reprecentiv not the person that wrote this comments.

I have used IObit Product for over 5 years now and installed it on all families computer.

Hi RealBigSwede

I am like enoskype an adminstrator for IObit forum.

Most of us are ordinary users and not employed by IObit.

Discussing religion in a forum intended for discussion about IObit software is not really appropriate. But some few comment will be ok, it is only that in our experience discussions about religion often quickly escalates into ugly comments from both sides. Which is why we have a dim view of religious subjects in the forum, please find an appropriate platform elsewhere if it is religion you want to discuss.

We also ban spammers -and I hope you appreciate that, sir.

Cheers

solbjerg (RatherOldDane)

I want to know if this is the view of IObit??? If that is So I will start by cancel ALL MY PROGRAM and demand my money back and then I will start a campaign to get other to stop the use of IObit. I hope it is just a misinformed or an anti Christian members that are posting his/her view. If so, Then should be told to lay of or fired.

BTW the person ask for a Christmas theme for advanced IObit skin.

I like to have this answered by a IObit reprecentiv not the person that wrote this comments.

I have used IObit Product for over 5 years now and installed it on all families computer.

Sir to ask for a Christmas Theme is not to start fight on religions. You guys need to start to know that attacking a members for asking THAT is to attack on religion!!! And many many people will see that as an attack on OUR Christian value!! And I don't like that.

So is this forum own by IObit. if so I like to have one of them (IObit officer) to post what is the rules of Christian request.....

Sir to ask for a Christmas Theme is not to start fight on religions. You guys need to start to know that attacking a members for asking THAT is to attack on religion!!!....

Anyone who read the posts properly can see that enoskype was telling a member to not discuss religion and therefore not attack any religion. You even posted what enoskype wrote in bold red

"Anyway, we will not allow any discussion about religious matters in IObit forum, and I am glad that you will end it there"

The fact that you have twisted what enoskype wrote makes me suspicious that it is you who wants to start a religious debate.

...So is this forum own by IObit. if so I like to have one of them (IObit officer) to post what is the rules of Christian request.....

When you joined this forum you agreed to certain regulations and accepted certain conditions one of which was that Moderators and Administrators have the right to edit or delete any posts they deem inflammatory and delete or close any threads that contain inflammatory posts.

I am an Administrator on this forum

There will be no discussion on religion !! There will be no discussion on that ruling !!

Sometimes...

It seems to me that various 'spontaneous' remarks involving religion with no malice intended, that I think Big Swede has...remarks in passing are natural and doesn't hurt feelings.Hell,look at my avatar,I am a member of the oldest Christian religion on earth but I don't flant it and I despise those that use religion as a weapon.That is blasphemy and is the ONLY thing that will be unforgiven by God and the holy spirit.

Sorry for posting the above but this whole thread is rediculous and I have NEVER seen an issue before this here in this forum:cry: and I am a little irritated....sorry :sad:

The Malice intent is wrong and NOT acceptible.

-Cowboy

Archived