IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Automated Care

Ray S

maintanence made easier

Hi Ray-just choose options on the upper right of the GUI,and then the auto care-when that menu opens,it's pretty much self explanatory from there-choose what you would like ASC to do and when-personally,I'm not one for the auto functions, I'm a little more hands on-but your choice-try it out and see what you think

If you choose to run autocare (I love it), be sure to run scan manually once and look closely at the details of what is found. Right click & ignore anything you do not want removed. Once these details are configured it will continue to ignore these things instead of removing them with autocare.

samr.

edit: This post is dedicated to solbjerg. "Be sure to configure the details!"

I just did not want it to degragment automatically. I don't have "disck defragment' checked as an option. I use Acronis True Image to do ongoing backups of my C drive. After a defragment your drive, it recommends that you do a full backkup rather than an incremental backup. I have Windows XP.

ha-ha-ha samr

Yes I know I have said that many times, but it still seems to be apt.

Thanks!!

solbjerg

If you choose to run autocare (I love it), be sure to run scan manually once and look closely at the details of what is found. Right click & ignore anything you do not want removed. Once these details are configured it will continue to ignore these things instead of removing them with autocare.

samr.

edit: This post is dedicated to solbjerg. "Be sure to configure the details!"

Archived