IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC / ASCU toolbox problem

ASC / ASCU toolbox should work offline IE, phone lines being worked on,cables unplugged..the toolbox works fine when there's a connection but fails on no connection. it looks like the program NEEDS a internet connection for the toolbox to work properly.how about making the the toolbox work offline. maybe in Advanced SystemCare 8 or 8.1. make them self contained so people can use the program on offline computers with no Internet connections

*note* the stand alone toolbox 1.2 (?) can be used offline

Please Make Toolbox available when offline

I just want to say I agree with eviscerator - I would like to see the Toolbox be available when OFFline. I think this is very odd - I remember in early versions of ASC it was. It's VERY inconvenient to have to have Internet access to use the Toolbox and its features!

Hi eviscerator and Kailasa108,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will report it to our product team for consideration.

But you know it only needs Internet connection when you first run a tool from Tool Box. After that, you can run the tool offline.:wink:

Archived