IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 3.01 is available

enoskype

Advanced SystemCare 3.01 is available.

Download_Now . (asc-setup.exe size: 7340 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.0.1.586)

Advanced SystemCare Update History

--------------------------------------

v3.0.1

* Fixed compatible bugs

* Fixed bugs installation

Note: Registry Defrag problem is fixed. (Reference: Tim Xue's post here .)

Download from Author's_Site .

Download from download.com .

NOTE 1:

This installation will uninstall your AWC2 Personal and AWC2 Professional programs if you already have them installed.

NOTE2 : Go to this sticky thread for lost Licences.

Quote of Tim Xue:

Someone who has the problem with license conversion can go to http://www.iobit.com/lostcode.php, and enter your correct email address. Then you will get the license code that has been converted into ASC V3's license code.

Hi detailer,

It is for both, advisable to update, since the Registry Defrag module is developed.

Cheers.

Note:

you can safely update all future versions. Whichever version you have, will continue to have the same with the exeption of Pro, which will stay as Pro untill the license expires.

Registry Defrag

I'm not sure if this was happening in the 3.0.0 version... in the 3.0.1 version... I'm running a 64bit system and when running the Registry Defrag tool, the analyzing process gets to 90% done then stalls for about a minute then popups and error message "Floating Point Division by Zero".

I'm not sure what I should do next.

Hi Don Diego

Translations are made by kind users. There was a translation into Dutch in AWC but not yet into ASC.

You are welcome to make it yourself - quite a big job now - and please remember to use fairly short words for the buttons and elsewhere where the space is limited.

Cheers

solbjerg

Is there a dutch translation available for ASC 3?

If not, is there any chance in the nearby future that a dutch translation is added to ASC 3?

Kind regards,

Don Diego

Archived