IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Currently Running ASC Ultimate 7…

bnjroo

I am currently running ASCU7, and I have about six months left on the license. When ASCU8 comes out, will this license transfer to the new version? I just saw the 50%-off link for ASCU8 pre-order, so I'm wondering if I buy it, will I get an extra six months on ASCU8, or will I be starting over? Thank you for making such a great product!

Hi Bnj, I hope the information below will help you out. 1.gif

http://www.iobit.com/allfaq.php?1#48...d55930dd59c229

Can I use license code for Advanced SystemCare V7 PRO to register Advanced SystemCare V8 PRO?

Yes, Advanced SystemCare V7 PRO license code during its valid service can be used to register Advanced SystemCare V8 PRO. Please click here to check the detailed registration steps.

Note: Free giveaway license code for Advanced SystemCare V7 PRO cannot be used for Advanced SystemCare V8 PRO.

Hi bnjroo,

Thanks for your feedback.

If you get the new offer for ASC Ultimate v8 with 14 months service time, you will get a new license code. As you mentioned you already have a license code for ASC U. For this situation, please just write to support@iobit.com after you buy a new license code and they will add the left service time of your old license code to your new one to ensure that you will not lose any service time.

If you have any other confusions, please feel free to tell us.

@ hirsche, thanks for your warmhearted reply.

@ all, Happy New Year. Cheers. :-)

Archived