IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SSD Optimization Grayed Out In Settings

Budda_357

Hi, Guys

Have just updated my Asus T100 Hybrid to the latest version of ASC8 Pro and in the settings I am not able to enable the SSD optimization setting as it is grayed out.:x

This model uses a 64GB SSD for the OS and am concerned that if I allow the disk to be optimized that it will defrag the SSD and cause my PC to become inoperable as defraging an SSD tends to cause.

Cheers 8:)

Hi Budda_357,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Guys

Have been crook last few weeks and have just downloaded the tool.

One thing forgot to mention the Asus T100 uses eMMC connection for the OS 64GB not a sata connection. Have been told by them that it is an SSD using eMMC connection which I always belived to be memory basic use for media cards & flash drives.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Guys

Cicely I have the report do you still want us to send it if so where do I send it to please.

I had a thought SSD being greyed out becauset the drive that Asus use might not have supported trim and ran the fsutil behavior query disabledeletenotify command DisableDeleteNotify = 0 so trim is enabled.

Cheers Budda [sic]

Archived