IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance Monitor is no show!

kaldek

I started using the new ASC 9 Beta 1.0 this past week. I have not been able to open the Performance Monitor of by right clicking the ASC 9 Beta 1.0 that is pinned to the Start Menu unlike in the old version.

Right clicking the ASC 9 Beta 1.0 that is pinned to the Start Menu will show the drop-down menu and the option to Open Performance Monitor. Clicking this option will not open the Performance Monitor as was the case with the previous version!

Hi kaldek,

Welcome to IObit Forum.:-)

Please reinstall ASC v9 from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_9.html to see whether the issue continues.

If yes, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

I started using the new ASC 9 Beta 1.0 this past week. I have not been able to open the Performance Monitor of by right clicking the ASC 9 Beta 1.0 that is pinned to the Start Menu unlike in the old version.

Right clicking the ASC 9 Beta 1.0 that is pinned to the Start Menu will show the drop-down menu and the option to Open Performance Monitor. Clicking this option will not open the Performance Monitor as was the case with the previous version!

This may sound stupid but you did check up in the right corner (after minimizing everything?) The performance monitor it opens is the little widget tool and it is easy to miss.

go to my computer --- local disc (C:) - program files - iobit - Advanced SystemCare - and double click on Monitor.exe (or make a shortcut on the desktop) to manually start it

Archived