IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

asc9beta1.0 appreciation

Rodcol46

I recently upgraded one of my computers from windows 7 home premium 64 bit to windows 10. Owing to multiple problems with drivers and hundreds of windows update errors, I threw in the towel and recovered windows 7. It was a nightmare getting my printers to work. Out of desperation, I installed avanced system care 8.3 free and then asc9beta1.0 Somewhat cautiously I ran Driver Booster 2, updated 23 drivers. Both my computers are now running well, and all problems resolved, thanks to asc9beta1.0.

A word of advice to all you users out there with two computers:- Based on my experiences, I would strongly advise upgrading only one to windows 10 and forget it for the other one. I was a little sceptical using asc9beta1.0 to begin with, but I need not have worried.

I recently upgraded one of my computers from windows 7 home premium 64 bit to windows 10. Owing to multiple problems with drivers and hundreds of windows update errors, I threw in the towel and recovered windows 7. It was a nightmare getting my printers to work. Out of desperation, I installed avanced system care 8.3 free and then asc9beta1.0 Somewhat cautiously I ran Driver Booster 2, updated 23 drivers. Both my computers are now running well, and all problems resolved, thanks to asc9beta1.0.

A word of advice to all you users out there with two computers:- Based on my experiences, I would strongly advise upgrading only one to windows 10 and forget it for the other one. I was a little sceptical using asc9beta1.0 to begin with, but I need not have worried.

It is quite strange for windows 10 to have so many driver problems, but your advice is something I will keep in mind. But yeah some things sound scary to use but the program (other than deep registry scans) are very safe to use on all version and deep registry scan is safe for all windows but 10 from what I know

Archived