IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC

Sorry if this is the wrong place but i could not find anywhere else to give this compliment.

I kept having Bsod's almost daily, and problem after problem on my computer, even after even after reinstalling window several times. This lasted a year at least.

The reason i didn't format is that i had file that i just did not want to, nor could afford to lose on my computer. No program, Virus scanner CC, anti-Malware could fix this issue.

About two to three months ago and completely by accident I found ASC8 and downloaded it. After scanning it my computer started working much better.

and after daily scanning and cleaning became much much more stable and functioning.

But was not the best part. last month I was offered (I was still having the occasional BSODs but less frequently.) the antivirus program for a 30 day trial.

The very first time it scanned it found a Rootkit.mbr.mayachok.b (boot image) virus! and killed it! I have scanned my computer with Avast Pro(subscription), AVG, McAFee Window Defender.. EVERYTHING. And nothing found this sneaky lil Bast.. um well you get the idea.

I want to absolutely thank you for this program and to tell you that I have a sub already, and am on a limited income so i could not purchase the Antivirus. BUT as soon as this yearly subscription runs out i promise you that i am not going to re-up Avast.. (Its good but yours is better) I WILL be subscribing with you all. I love it, love it love it!

Hi Crownprince

Welcome to the Forum

Glad to hear that ASCU resolved what sounds like a very serious and annoying problem.

Thank you for posting this information and for giving such a glowing report of ASCU as compared to other AV's. I am sure that other forum users will find this both interesting and heartening.

Please keep an eye on the Forum as occasionally Iobit give users a chance to obtain a free licence for the Product of their choice. You never know, you may be lucky.

I would also advise you that it is not recommended to have more than one AV program operating in realtime on your pc, as it is known that doing so causes issues which can be serious. If you have Avast Pro on your machine then it is most likely running in realtime. There is no problem having more than one AV program running on your pc, as long as the others are operated manually to do scans as a safety check, and are not running all the time. This will avoid conflicts.

Nooo I didn't and dont have them running at the same time. The Mayachok had disabled Avast.and wouldn't allow it to run. I would DL different AV programs to try to find what the issue was. And everytime i would DL something it would either lock that program or not be found.

(It was dug in like a tick on a animal and wouldn't ;let go.. They should call these kind Computer Ticks instead of Virus, because of how deeply it burrows in)

What was shocking was that the FIRST time i scanned with your product, ASC found it. When i did research on that particular little beastie I saw that it did cause the problems. overloading mem causing bsods and such.. I stilll have some issues, ASC tell me it see them but i can wait until i budget for it pro version. Then its war!

Occasionally i do basic computer maintenance for friends family. cleaning installing better AV or addware programs. My regular ones are Avast, CCleaner, Malwarebytes, you know the regulars. Your program and its toolkit works wonder and just like turned all my people to those programs i will now promote yours.

Oh yes i have already used it to update all my older drivers. And the Duplicate file and the Empty folder detector is absolutely great to have a program at your disposal that over watches your computer and can see these things for you.

And you know what i like the best? That it doesn't just do it automatically but alerts you. Telling you what the problem is and then gives you the say as to when you can do it.. And doesn't keep charging you for each and everything they do. I asked Avast for help and they searched my computer told me that they see some of the issues but i would have to pay to get the help i needed. Remember i am ALREADY paying for the license. Needless to say i didn't. You are the best company out to date. So yeah i will go look in the thread you pointed out...

Honestly... You should take on Apple’s Siri, Google Now, Microsoft’s Cortana and Facebook's M. the others by creating your own AI. Theirs is so intrusive and invasive that these AIs can only be called employees of their respective companies. Create an AI with support that works in the interest of your customers and i'll be the first person in line to get it.

Archived