IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Attention IE Users! News from MS

detailer

IE Users

I tried that detailer ,and my pc went crazy.I went back to default. It was to far out for me. Knowing me ,I probably didn't do it right. Has anyone else tried it?It changed to many things ,and i'm not happy when things change. One thing, was text size got real big on some sites, and that bugged me. also seemed to slow me down on web. I know I don't talk pc lanugage very well, but thats how I explain what happened. I guess i'll just take a chance for now, and hope that I don't get some thing bad. Thanks for info detailer. I sure enjoy all you guys on the forum.[garybear]

IE users

Hi garybear-The best way to fix IE is to replace it with Firefox.They(MS)can blow smoke about the new IE8 all they want-until they can produce a better product and prove it Mozilla rules.You don't see them(Mozilla)sticking their fingers in the dike week after week because of yet another vulnerability issue.The "Fox" is faster and safer hands down-period!! Anyone tells you different is clueless.Sorry,got a little off point there-Happy Holidays

Congratulations!

Garybear-Newest version of FF is out.Go all the way to the top and click on help,then scroll down to "check for updates".I wouldn't be in a rush because this update is geared more toward functionality and not security issues.If you want,also under help,you can check "release notes"-this will show the list of upgrades and issues addressed in the new version(now3.0.5)I only say not to rush,because you may want to acquaint yourself with it first.But,if you haven't begun to "build it" yet(add-on's,extensions,bookmarks,etc)then grab the update-your call either way-Happy Holidays

Archived