IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System care 9 Ultimate Doubt

[TABLE=class: forum-list-container stretch, width: 845]

[TR=class: forum-item main new]

[TD=class: cell-forum] Advanced System care 9 Ultimate vs Advanced System care v9

What is the best ? with or without ultimate?

because the version of one is higher than the other. 9.2 vs 9.0

What is the most complete and most up to date?[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi Shinai,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is the Ultimate version of Advanced SystemCare. The Ultimate version includes all functions of Advanced SystemCare. Besides, it also has antivirus feature.

The antivirus function in Ultimate version is always up to date, while the other functions in Ultimate version are not updated as frequent as in Advanced SystemCare.

Have a great time.:-)

Hi Shinai,

You are right. ASC Ultimate and ASC cannot be installed together.

Since ASC Ultimate has all the features of ASC, there is no need to install ASC if you have already installed ASC Ultimate.

Cheers!|;-)

Yes thanks.

Now talk about the update antivirus database ASC Ultimate PRO,

it is not updating automatically so I can update manually checking for updates.

It would be nice if it automatically updates equal IObit malware fighter.

Hi Shinai,

Please refer to the picture below to set ASC Ultimate to make it update itself and its database automatically. Cheers!http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon6.png

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n216319[/ATTACH]

I'm somewhat confused.

I'm a user of ASC 9 Ultimate - and still have 2/3rds of a year left to run on my current license.

So imagine my surprise to receive an e-mail and be offered to "renew now to save 70% on ASCU PRO "??

Is this "ASC Ultimate Pro" a new version (bearing in mind that - for reasons I won't go in to - I'm also registered for ASC 9 Pro) or am I going to downgrade from Ultimate back to Pro by taking up this offer, even if it means that I "get 2 extra PCs supported".

If it simply means that for a lower fee I can add extra time to my licensed use, then that's fine, but I don't get the feeling that that's what this is about!

Hopefully someone will enlighten me either way.

I am 9 months into my annual license and I too received an email with that offer.

Also surprising because you can get even a deeper discount if you renew from this iobit forum...

I'm somewhat confused.

I'm a user of ASC 9 Ultimate - and still have 2/3rds of a year left to run on my current license.

So imagine my surprise to receive an e-mail and be offered to "renew now to save 70% on ASCU PRO "??

Is this "ASC Ultimate Pro" a new version (bearing in mind that - for reasons I won't go in to - I'm also registered for ASC 9 Pro) or am I going to downgrade from Ultimate back to Pro by taking up this offer, even if it means that I "get 2 extra PCs supported".

If it simply means that for a lower fee I can add extra time to my licensed use, then that's fine, but I don't get the feeling that that's what this is about!

Hopefully someone will enlighten me either way.

@Shinai,

Sorry for it. Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into. Thanks.

@JayUU and Immaculens,

Sorry for making you confused. Please send your email address that you used to purchase ASC Ultimate and the offer you received "renew now to save 70% on ASCU PRO " to support4@iobit.com. So that we can further look into it. Thanks.

Archived