IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 3.1.0 is available

enoskype

Advanced SystemCare 3.1.0 is available.

The Setup File is for both FREE and PRO editions.

Download Now (exclusive to cnet download.com)(asc-setup-cnet.exe size: 7866 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.1.0.599)

Download from Author's_Site .

Advanced SystemCare Update History

----------------------------------------

v3.1.0

* Supported Windows XP/Vista 64bit edition

* Added support for FireFox 3

* Fixed general bugs

----------------------------------------

NOTE1: Software Informer utility is added

Please read the quote from Tim Xue below:

Hello, we will release v3.1 on our site next week.

ASC 3.1 will support FireFox3, Vista x64 version and also fixed bug in Regstry Defrag and improve the Registry Scan module a lot. I recommend everybody upgrade to this version.

NOTE2: You can download most of the older versions from the drop down menu in the above cnet downoad link.

Just wanted to clarify

Thanks,I read in your post that the file was for free and pro.However,when you go to the CNET site,the header shows as ASC Free 3.1.0-somewhat misleading.Obviously I didn't choose the download because I thought it would replace my Pro version with the free one.Along with the fact that the upgrade option through the GUI doesn't show an update available.I also noted that the file was exclusive to CNET,but I'm not comfortable with the way they have labeled it.There is no indicator on that page that this is a compatible upgrade to Pro.Not that you have ever steered me wrong Enoskype.but the information is confusing at best.CNET's download page needs more descriptive information.

Hi detailer

If you have had no problems in the version you are running - and if it is the pro version. Then you should be able to install over the top, - it will then automatically choose the pro version to be activated and installed, while it reads the settings in your previous folder and resume operation according to the settings you have. This goes for the choice between free and pro too.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks,I read in your post that the file was for free and pro.However,when you go to the CNET site,the header shows as ASC Free 3.1.0-somewhat misleading.Obviously I didn't choose the download because I thought it would replace my Pro version with the free one.Along with the fact that the upgrade option through the GUI doesn't show an update available.I also noted that the file was exclusive to CNET,but I'm not comfortable with the way they have labeled it.There is no indicator on that page that this is a compatible upgrade to Pro.Not that you have ever steered me wrong Enoskype.but the information is confusing at best.CNET's download page needs more descriptive information.

Installation of F R E E and P R O editions of ASC 3.

Hi Everybody,

Regardless of what it says on the third party web pages, unless it is officially announced by IObit or here in this IObit Forum (Example: HERE) , there is only one Setup file for FREE and PRO editions.

-When you install ASC 3 over old version of your own ASC 3 edition, the edition of the new version will be the same as respective to your edition.

-If you are a new user of ASC 3, or a user of AWC2 Personal, it will install as FREE edition.

You can upgrade to ASC 3 PRO edition by buying it and entering the User Name and License Code (which is sent to your e-mail), into the FREE version.

-If you are a user of AWC2 Professional edition with future expiration date, when you install the setup of ASC 3 on top of it, it will ask you if you wish the old License Code to be converted to a new one, then it will create the new License Code for you.

Someone who has the problem with license code conversion can go to http://www.iobit.com/lostcode.php, and enter your correct, application e-mail address. Then you will get the new License Code that has been converted into ASC V3's License Code.

-If you still have a problem, please read this post of Tim Xue.

Thank you and Cheers.

Confusion ended

Thank you all for the clarification.IFP,I am already running Pro.Thank you Solbjerg and Sunny for the confirmation.And thank you Enoskpe for making that point "crystal clear" to me and the rest of the forum!(though I may have been the only idiot that didn't get it)I can now download with confidence.And who are those people that say you can't get help here?

Follow-up

The download and installation went on without incident.The "Software Informer" is a nice touch-though I've only gone as far as the analysis,that part was very quick in identifying needed updates.Speaking of updates,since I have the auto option checked in ASC,why the manual update needed?Remembering back to all versions I've run,I can't recall ever seeing any Iobit utility update itself automatically.And yes my firewall is trained for Iobit,and even with that,I would have gotten a firewall notifier if a download was called for.Has anybody ever gotten an auto-update that they can recall>Just curious-it's no big deal,because all of my "free" apps. require manual update anyway.

Archived