IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Update to ASC Ultimate 10

I had a fully licensed copy of ASC Ultimate 9 up until today 30/12/16. I clicked check for updates and it said no update available you have the latest version already installed (or words to that effect). However I noticed Malware Fighter was advertising ASC Ultimate 10 is available and not just in beta version, so I followed that link and sure enough version 10 is available. I thought it was rather poor that Iobit had released the upgraded version to new customers before respecting existing customers, let alone the fact that existing customers were actually being told wrong information.

Hi ffireblade,

Sorry for any confusion. We will notify users to update according to different areas and product versions, meaning all users will not be notified at the same time for security and also reducing the load of our sever. Please rest assured that we will definitely notify you to update the latest version.

Currently, please download the latest ASC Ultimate 10 from our official website: http://www.iobit.com/en/advanced-systemcare-antivirus.php

Thanks for your understanding.

• 2 months later...
I have ASC 10 Pro. Expiration date 12/11/17. Is there a way to upgrade to ASC10 ultimate at a discounted rate. I am using pro on three computers.

Hi strydersInAnacortes,

We have exclusive discount for Advanced SystemCare PRO users to upgrade to Advanced SystemCare Ultimate. Please visit the page http://purchase.iobit.com/en/ascu/index.php and enter your valid Advanced SystemCare PRO license code at the bottom left box on that page and then click Update Cart button to enjoy your special offer.

Thanks

Archived