IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I have Advanced System Care 11.5 Pro does it include other IObit apps such as Malware Fighter, if not, why not?

David Dundas

The IObit free apps might conflict with Advanced System Care, or perhaps duplicate its work. I am running Malware Fighter at the moment which takes a long time; is its functionality the same as System Care, if not, why not? It seems that many of the free apps overlap the main paid one which if correct is confusing as well as time wasting.

The IObit free apps might conflict with Advanced System Care, or perhaps duplicate its work. I am running Malware Fighter at the moment which takes a long time; is its functionality the same as System Care, if not, why not? It seems that many of the free apps overlap the main paid one which if correct is confusing as well as time wasting.

Hi David,

Advanced SystemCare only provides link to launch these free apps (IObit Uninstaller, Driver Booster, Smart Defrag, and IObit Malware Fighter). You could run those apps by right-click their desktop shortcut or from Advanced SystemCare if you have installed them.

Those apps will not conflict with Advanced SysremCare. Please be free to use those apps.

Could you please reinstall IObit Malware Fighter form the link below to see whether it still takes a long time to run IObit Malware Fighter?

http://update.iobit.com/dl/IObit-Mal...hter-Setup.exe

Thanks,

Archived