IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASCI v12 fails to clean privacy tracks

The new ASCU v12 leaves loads of privacy tracks uncleaned!

I ran the ASCU's Clean and Optimise then immediately straight after ran Glary Utilities Pro to double check if anything had been missed by ASCU. I was shocked to find the following - see attachment.

I ran the ASCU's Clean and Optimise then immediately straight after ran Glary Utilities Pro to double check if anything had been missed by ASCU. I was shocked to find the following - see attachment.

Hi,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Cheers,

Hi,

Our experts have checked the privacy tracks you have mentioned. But It is not suggested that you delete those data.

1) All the User Assist data are belong to Junk File Clean. Our program will not delete those data as the deletion may affect user's normal use.

2) Some important browser cookies are not allowed to clean so we will add them in the Ignore list. It is not recommend that you remove those browser cookies.

Take steps below to delete them if you really want to so.

Go to Settings > Junk File Clean > Tick the option of User Assist History and click OK to save your change.

You could go to Settings > Click Ignore list > Manually change "Cookies to keep" to "Cookies to delete" for the browser by clicking the small left arrow > Click OK to save your changes.

Thanks,

Archived