IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Where can I find the standalone installer for version 13.7...... (Solved)

ceo54

Hello,

I don't like the new version 14 of ASC Free and would like to revert to previously used version 13.7 but couldn't locate the installer. Could anyone please help me locate it ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Scannan said:

Thanks Scannan. You're the man. I wish they had never added the AI function in version 14 to it, spoils the party.

Is there any way to install two different version simultaneously for comparison ? Maybe give newer version different location to install ?

And thanks again for the help, very kind of you to always come to my rescue.

You are welcome.

Did you try Ver 14 with the AI mode switched off.

Yes, you can have more than one version on your machine, and it would be more practical to give it

a different location. But to be honest, it is not a very good way of comparing, as you would have to run each one

on it's own, as running them together would most likely create conflicts.

Yes, I tried with AI turned off but I don't like it and want to get rid of it altogether. Plus 13.7 has better UI compared to 14.3

For comparing, I'll try it both ways. Installing one by one and installing side by side and see which one works.

Thanks for the kind support scannan, this is solved. Thread can be closed now.

• Scannan changed the title to Where can I find the standalone installer for version 13.7...... (Solved)