IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I gave you the wrong email

Doomslay

I made a purchase of the software updater and I think the Validation code must have gone to my old email address (email address removed by Mod) long gone with no way to access) never got the code. I purchased the system care software and did get that at my current email address. I checked my bank account and received charges for both products. what do I do ???? who do I give the correct email to?

This is becoming irritating.

This is a help forum. How it works is you search the forum to see if your issue has already

been dealt with in the forum, and if a solution was found. Then, if you find that the issue has not previously been dealt with,

or if no solution was given, you would post here requesting assistance, and it would be given.

The search feature of the forum is very good, so I cannot understand why you cannot find the solution.

Particularly, since, in the last 12 hours, a new Topic was posted which deals specifically with your issue.

So, simply looking at the recent posts, and the titles, would solve your issue.

We are not here to save you from putting in some effort to solve your problem, or act as your personal

assistants.

and if this is the topic you are referring to it did not help it lead me to the page I posted. maybe I'm just screwed and I lost my money never to be seen again just like the money I wont be paying for all the other Iobit products I own it may be time to look for other products and maybe the people you work for need to know how you treat their customers. and BTW thanks for nothing! 

Solutions to License /Purchasing/Payment/ Renewal Issues

Cicely posted a topic in Usage of IObit Products

Typical.

Of course it is everybody else's fault,

The Topic which you eventually found,,,,certainly has the solution to your issue.

Maybe, just like how you eventually found the Topic, if you read it often enough, you will see the answer staring at you.

If you had a better attitude I would point you to it.

I do not work for Iobit. This Forum is made up of volunteers, who give their time freely to help others.

As I said previously. We are not your personal assistants. So, I hope you eventually get your money, and good luck

with the "other" products.