IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Other languages for Game Booster.

Hi Damned

I have already exchanged the Czech file in the folder with yours - one of the first things I did.

Really do not have a use for it, - but just to have it in a correct form.

I am a Danish user and have translated the different language files into Danish.

Cheers

solbjerg

Download the zip file and Review the Czech language. Zip archive contains a folder with the rar archive and the archive file contains the executable files for GB

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Czech includes letters with hooks and commas. Their views on ANSI_CHARSET is problematic. The default language is either "default" or "EASTEUROPE" or "Windows - 1250". Hooks and lines are almost all soft-case letters.

Czech alphabet: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, ch, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, ř, s,š, t, ť , u, v, w, x, y, z, ž. For this we have: á, č, ď, ě, í, ň, ó, ú, ů, ý, and in large letters.

Ok Damned

All your special characters:

225 269 271 283 237 328 243 250 367 253 382 Ansi

U+E1 U+10D U+<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:metricconverter ProductID="10F" w:st="on">10F</st1:metricconverter> U+11B U+ED U+148 U+F3 U+FA U+<st1:metricconverter ProductID="16F" w:st="on">16F</st1:metricconverter> U+FD U+17E Hex

If you subtract 32 from the numbers shown you will get the upper case letter.

In hex it is slightly more complicated and the 16 number system will have to be understood U+E1 will become U+C1 and U+10D will become U+ED and so on.

Not very large numbers but 6 characters over 256 ansi :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Czech includes letters with hooks and commas. Their views on ANSI_CHARSET is problematic. The default language is either "default" or "EASTEUROPE" or "Windows - 1250". Hooks and lines are almost all soft-case letters.

Czech alphabet: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, ch, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, ř, s,š, t, ť , u, v, w, x, y, z, ž. For this we have: á, č, ď, ě, í, ň, ó, ú, ů, ý, and in large letters.

Ok Damned

But the ansi number is converted to character by holding down Alt and pressing the number on the numberpad.

The unicode (hex) numbers can be converted to characters by placing the hex number in Word and while the cursor is directly behind it holding down Alt and pressing x.

Cheers

solbjerg

But I'm not a programmer, but the Head of Logistics. Program and can not write in HEXeditoru. It would take a very, very, very, very.................................long time :razz::lol::oops::cry:

Working French language file for GB 1.0 Final

Anybody who wants to use Game Booster in French, if you have an error:

List index out of bounds (17 ),

because of the garbled French language file, you can use the attached file French.lng in the Language folder in main folder of Game Booster.

It may not be the best French, but it will work. You can edit the wording if you wish.

Apart from that, if the OS is in French, then you have to change the service names under the servicelist for relevant OS in GameBooster.ini file, to French for Game Booster to close the services correctly. Please have a look at that post.

Cheers.

French.lng

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Game Booster Launge file(Windows Vista)----Korean-----------대한민국-------------

윈도우 비스타 전용

이 파일을 C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\Language여기에 넣어주시길 바랍니다.(덮기)

please put this at "C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\Language"

please click this link ↓

밑의 링크를 클릭하여 주시길 바랍니다.

I have checked the link, it seemed to me a mailing web site for naver.

I hope you are not a spammer.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=897&stc=1&d=1243204224

If you want to give the language file for an other language, please attach the language file.

I have only de-linked the link and moved the post here for this time.

Cheers.

Updated, correct Turkish language file for Game Booster 1.1

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Please find attached Turkish.lng for Game Booster 1.1 to use it in Turkish.

The language file extracted by setup file is garbled. (Non-Unicode characters.)

Download the updated attached file to the folder:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\Language

When you choose Turkish as a language in the Options, Game Booster 1.1 will be in Turkish.

Enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------------

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Files</LEGEND></FIELDSET>Turkish.lng (2.8 KB)

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon2.gif Oyun Güçlendirici 1.1 (Game Booster 1.1) için güncelleştirilmiş, doğru Türkçe dil dosyası <HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>Lütfen Oyun Güçlendirici 1.1(Game Booster 1.1) Türkçe kullanmak için ekli Turkish.lng dosyasını bulun.Kuruluş dosyasınca açılan dil dosyası karışmıştır. (Unicode-olmayan karakterler.)

Güncelleştirilmiş ekli dosyayı aşağıdaki klasöre indirin:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\Language

Seçeneklerde dili Türkçe (Turkish) seçtiğiniz zaman, Oyun Güçlendirici 1.1 (Game Booster 1.1) Türkçe olacaktır.

Kolay gelsin!

---------------------------------------------------

Turkish.lng

• 4 weeks later...

Am tradus Game Booster în română. Traducerea curentă este pentru versiunea 1.1.

Fişierul de limbă e disponibil la adresa de mai jos.

http://muntealb.orgfree.com/Traduceri/traduceri-softuri.htm#Game-Booster

Traducerea a fost făcută de la zero şi nu este bazată pe traducerea existentă, care e inclusă în pachetul de instalare GB. Traducerea inclusă nu este completă şi are probleme de codare, unele litere fiind înlocuite cu semne de întrebare. Traducerea mea nu are astfel de probleme.

===================================

I have translated Game Booster in romanian. The current translation is for the version 1.1.

The language file is available at the address specified above. The translation is also attached to this message.

The translation was made from scratch and is not based on the romanian translation that is included in the setup package of GB. The included translation is not up to date and has serious encoding problems, many letters being replced with question signs. My translation doesn't have any of these problems.

For the programmers of Game Booster: Please include my translation in the setup package of the next GB build. Thanks.

GameBooster-1.1-RO.zip

Archived