IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Other languages for Game Booster.

Sawadee cankinga

I just tried to write some Thai letters into my Danish translation file.

I saved the file in unicode and the Thai characters were shown as they should be by me.

So if you open the language file and click Files/save as - you must choose in the lowest box the option Unicode and then save the file to it's default place. Then take a look and see if it has been fixed, if not exchange it with a copy that is correct and try again.

You can also attach it to this post and I will take a look at it and see if is just the unicode option or if something else is wrong.

Looks like you are using an English version Windows OS

Perhaps if you installed a MUI and a LIP you would get the services in Thai

Cheers

solbjerg

I form thai. I translate It but Progaram font can't Support Thai language. How to Fix It?

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb182/cankingja/GameBooster.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(UPDATED) Correct Turkish language file for Game Booster 1.21

Please find attached Turkish121.lng for Game Booster 1.21 to use it in Turkish. (UPDATED) (August 19, 2009)

The language file extracted by setup file is garbled. (Non-Unicode characters.)

Download the updated attached file to the folder:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\Language

When you choose Turkish121 as a language in the Options, Game Booster 1.21 will be in Turkish.

Enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------------

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Files</LEGEND></FIELDSET>Turkish121.lng (3.7 KB)

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon2.gif (GÜNCELLENDİ) Oyun Güçlendirici 1.21(Game Booster 1.21) için , doğru Türkçe dil dosyası<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>Lütfen Oyun Güçlendirici 1.21 (Game Booster 1.21) Türkçe kullanmak için ekli Turkish121.lng dosyasını bulun. (GÜNCELLENDİ) (19 ağustos, 2009)Kuruluş dosyasınca açılan dil dosyası karışmıştır. (Unicode-olmayan karakterler.)

Güncelleştirilmiş ekli dosyayı aşağıdaki klasöre indirin:

Seçeneklerde dili Türkçe (Turkish121) seçtiğiniz zaman, Oyun Güçlendirici 1.21 (Game Booster 1.21) Türkçe olacaktır.

Kolay gelsin!

---------------------------------------------------

Turkish121.lng

Danish/Dansk GameBooster 1.2 language/sprog file

Attached you will find the Danish language file for GameBooster version 1.2

Dansk sprogfil til GameBooster (Spil Optimeringsprogram) version 1.2 er vedhæftet denne meddelelse.

Cheers

solbjerg

Polish - update 1.20

Hi everyone ;-)

Here is my next update for Polish translation for Game Booster.

Also I would rapport 3 stuff in translate:

1. Strings ' listviewapp.columns*.caption= ' don't work with this version:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1732/windowd.png

2. Tooltip for tray icon "Click to restore Game Booster" can't be translate:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9941/tray.png

3. Word "Abort" at message when program can't close one of service also isn't translatable.

Cheers!

Polish.lng

Hi moras

Great job!

There are some lines missing in the English language file.

As for abort - you can use a synonym for Cancel?

What is wrong with przerwać?

Have you tried saving the file as unicode?

Cheers

solbjerg<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Hi everyone ;-)

Here is my next update for Polish translation for Game Booster.

Also I would rapport 3 stuff in translate:

1. Strings ' listviewapp.columns*.caption= ' don't work with this version:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1732/windowd.png

2. Tooltip for tray icon "Click to restore Game Booster" can't be translate:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9941/tray.png

3. Word "Abort" at message when program can't close one of service also isn't translatable.

Cheers!

Dear solbjerg

For 'Abort' from string 'LabelAbort.caption=Przerwij' it's nothing wrong with translate it to other language.

Maybe it's be similar word but I remember when I use Game Booster 1.10 with my Polish translation on Windows XP SP3 and some times when I go to Game Mode i have error at closing one of system services. I think it was 'Abort' or 'Ignore' word but i don't give my arm cut for this. :wink:

Yes, that window is not in the Recourse Data of GameBooster.exe, like "Browse for Folder" window which appears when you click "Or click here to select the directory" link in Game Defrag tab.

Also, if your Windows OS were in English, the buttons below the window in your screenshot would have been "Yes" and "No".

Cheers.

Polish - update 1.21

My update polish translation for Game Booster 1.21.

Two stuff:

1) Yes, issues with translation fixed.

2) Why my translation file from this forum isn't include in current Game Booster installer? :? If I should send you mail like I do it with 1.10 translation?

Polish.lng

• 5 weeks later...

(UPDATED) Turkish language file for Game Booster 1.22 (Non-Unicode characters OK now)

Please find attached Turkish122.lng for Game Booster 1.22 to use it in Turkish. (UPDATED) (September 24, 2009)

Non-Unicode characters problem has been solved.

Download the updated attached file to the folder:

When you choose Turkish122 as a language in the Options, Game Booster 1.22 will be in Turkish.

Enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------------

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon2.gif (GÜNCELLENDİ) Oyun Güçlendirici 1.22(Game Booster 1.22) için , Türkçe dil dosyası (Unicode-Olmayan karakterler şimdi TAMAMDIR)<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>Lütfen, Oyun Güçlendirici 1.22 (Game Booster 1.22) yi Türkçe kullanmak için ekli Turkish122.lng dosyasını bulun. (GÜNCELLENDİ) (24 Eylül, 2009)

Unicode-olmayan karakterler problemi çözümlendi.

Güncelleştirilmiş ekli dosyayı aşağıdaki klasöre indirin:

Seçeneklerde dili Türkçe (Turkish122) seçtiğiniz zaman, Oyun Güçlendirici 1.22 (Game Booster 1.22) Türkçe olacaktır.

Kolay gelsin!

---------------------------------------------------

Turkish122.lng

• 1 month later...

Archived