IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

FireFox Add-ons

Ted

Here's one for detailer:

I have installed five FF extensions in FF's add-ons and find them very useful, but what is the point of the swag of pre-installed plugins which are all enabled and don't appear to be doing anything? WM Player Dynamic Link Library for example.

I installed the TV-Fox extension last night, but apart from adding an extra Toolbar to the Fox it does nothing else. Do I have to download the programme as well?

Wot

Hi Ted. Do you have this one? WEB OF TRUST, (WOT) It will tell you if the site is secure and safe. You will need it if you open detailers (this). Just kidding detailer.I hope you can take a joke. I have the most respect for both of you. You both have really been a big help to me.Live well my friends.[garybear]

Never really liked Toolbars, except the security ones...those i guess are somewhat tolerable. I only have two, and you can rarely see them in action (safe special videos).

WOT and Adblock plus...

Though i am not too familiar with that tv plug in. Detailer and i are trying out Linux...at least i think we are lol

Hi there, garybear and vman,

Yes I have WOT and Addblock plus "Minimize to Tray", "Mozilla Arcave Format" (which lets me save a web-page as a single file) "No Script", "Read it Later" and "Speed Dial".

I love Tool Bars, although not too many.

Ted I don't know what to tell you about FF add-ons-I started reading the list of available extensions and add-ons back in 2001, and haven't finished yet.It's a user preference thing man.Use MozillaZine for feedback and check for reviews of add-ons before you bother with them.

Archived