IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

asf files

phutzer

Hi, detailer,

I downloaded and installed the "Perfect Automation" GAOTD a few days ago, but am wondering what I'll use it for now. I thought at the time I may be able to create a batch script with it so I could automate my Backup sequence. EG: Delete old Image, execute Macrium Reflect to create new Image to my Backup HDD and then Copy the resulting Image to my USB drive, Echoing the appropriate remarks in between each command.

I suppose it would be simple enough to create a script myself, I must do a search for a script tutor.

Speaking of Free

Hi Enoskype-I wasn't quite sure myself,but thought it might be worth a look for our friend.Ted-way too deep for me-best of luck.I got this from GAOTD yesterday-now just have to figure out how to use it.I'll probably bug the hell out of Enoskype for about a week or so-but he's a good sport.

I agree

I agree with Ted. Get Macrium Reflect. It works just great. I can answer most of your questions. It is really very simple and will create an exact image of your hard drive. If your interested in files only, you will have to get the paid version. The free version gives you the option to create a image of the drive,but does not let you choose just files. You choose the drive letter and the wizard leads you threw the process. It will create an exact copy of your drive. It will be an exact clone of your drive. You can use the rescue disk to restore your OS and all your software to a cold HDD. Pretty cool if your drive dies or you want to get rid of a virus. Live well my friends. [garybear]

Archived