IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Did you know about ASC 3.2.5 ?

enoskype

Hello Everybody,

Yes, I have found the setup file of ASC 3.2.5.641 on the web.

It works perfectly OK, and I am 100% sure that the origin of the file is IObit.

Since it is not released officially by IObit, I am not going to give a link for that file without IObit's consent .

Anybody curious enough can PM me. :wink:

Cheers.

NOTE : Believe it or not, Software Informer (The recently taken out utility from ASC.) was the reason for me to find it. :-o

Hey,

I just did a quick google on it out of curiosity and it did come up with one download link but, the file is quite alot smaller than the current ASC and the site looks pretty doggy to me. (not sure if same site)

Not gonna download until Iobit released it officially.

wrexe

Just had a look at it on software informer and under comments it states the following.

Comment by: Derek Orr

"I have been advised by IObit that the ASC 3.2.5 will not be released until week commencing 20 April 2009. It seems that SI is in advance of the release of the new version."

wrexe

Hi wrexe,

ASC 3.2.5 will not be released, but ASC 3.3 will be released next week. Please see Tim Xue's post here.

I have posted this thread, because a while ago, I have said in an other thread that ASC 3.2.5 was going to be released (ofcourse the source was IObit), but knowing that it will not be released, at least now, we all know that it does exist, slipped from IObit, and downloadable.

Cheers.

I also noticed Softwareinformer is still in its beta stage. It gave 6 different things that can be updated on my system. Also when I left the site it changed somethings in my yahoo toolbar that I could'nt change back. I had to take the toolbar out and reinstall it.

Archived