IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

For system stability, this file should not be protected.

hrussd

I have created a folder named "Protected Folder", as shown in the screenshot. When I drag and drop the folder into the Protected Folder window, I get "For system stability..." error, also as shown in the screen shot. What more information can I provide?

You have now provided the information which explains your issue and what actions you have taken.

Why did you create a folder named Protected Folder. It probably causes a conflict with the program.

Rename it and see if it can be dropped into the Protected Folder window.

On 7/22/2022 at 5:50 PM, Scannan said:

You have now provided the information which explains your issue and what actions you have taken.

Why did you create a folder named Protected Folder. It probably causes a conflict with the program.

Rename it and see if it can be dropped into the Protected Folder window.

Why did I create a folder named Protected Folder? It seemed to be a good and explanatory name for a place to hide files.

Per your suggestion, I created another folder named PFX. I was able to "protect" PFX.

Thanks for your suggestion!

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, MICHEL BARRE said:

I would like to prohibit copying and modification but I would like to read the file. Is it possible?

Your query has nothing to do with the subject of this Topic. You should repost in a new Topic now, as your post will be

removed from here shortly.