IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Pro - finds more stuff after repair continuously

HelenS

I don't know if it's my system, I have an unresolved problem, my ACS file is corrupted (I just updated to the newest version), but is it normal to run the Maintain Windows function (Spyware Removal, Registry Fix, Privacy Sweep, Junk Files Clean) over and over and over and each time come up with more and more and more stuff?

When you click 'Repair' it says it's all done. If you Scan again, it finds more of the same stuff (some the same files). Clearly it's not repairing. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on? Thank you.

Ive heard of other people haveing similar problems so I thought I would give it a try. My 1st scan came up with some problems so I hit repair to fix them, on my 2nd scan it came up with nothing. So it sounds like yours isn't totally repairing your system for some reason

Hi Mongoose

Intelligent approach!

The second scan often comes up with a few problems related to the previous cleaning, some of the cleaned items in the registry may have had sub-dependencies that by now is useless - and therefore chosen for cleaning, furthermore some lines in the registry may have been in use during the first scan, but isn't during the second. By the third scan it will usually come up with "no problems"

Good idea to read the thread Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section.

But it may be that something in the installation isn't right - then a clean install should do it. But read the mentioned thread first!

Cheers

solbjerg

Ive heard of other people haveing similar problems so I thought I would give it a try. My 1st scan came up with some problems so I hit repair to fix them, on my 2nd scan it came up with nothing. So it sounds like yours isn't totally repairing your system for some reason

Archived