IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

asc problems

tried to open asc and it opened the daily maintenance options superimposed over the maintain windows options. also the screen is an off white color. nothing is working right. cant get license info from support, get a message saying that my email is not on file. i have been running the free version for some time and just upgraded to pro last week. extremely frustrated and out of ideas.

Hi oregonbrewed

Please give a little more information as to the kind of install performed and the settings you have activated.

Please read the thread Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section, there are amongst other things several links to help regarding license.

Cheers

solbjerg

tried to open asc and it opened the daily maintenance options superimposed over the maintain windows options. also the screen is an off white color. nothing is working right. cant get license info from support, get a message saying that my email is not on file. i have been running the free version for some time and just upgraded to pro last week. extremely frustrated and out of ideas.

Having a problem with ASC

Well first off like to say I really like this program. Was working fine but now getting problems. When I open it says need permission from the administrator to operate. Can someone please tell me when this is happening? For the meantime I had to download glary utilities... What program works better though? I really would like to have AWC back though. They update more than Glary does. I do have cclceaner do I need more though? For my virus I have 2 years of bitdefender

Hi FSU_FAN

It MUST be run as administrator.

Cheers

solbjerg

Well first off like to say I really like this program. Was working fine but now getting problems. When I open it says need permission from the administrator to operate. Can someone please tell me when this is happening? For the meantime I had to download glary utilities... What program works better though? I really would like to have AWC back though. They update more than Glary does. I do have cclceaner do I need more though? For my virus I have 2 years of bitdefender

Hi oregonbrewed

Please give a little more information as to the kind of install performed and the settings you have activated.

Please read the thread Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section, there are amongst other things several links to help regarding license.

Cheers

solbjerg

as far as i know the default settings. have had zero problems until i moved to the pro version. a little concerned that my email is not found to get license/registration info.

Archived