IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Stop the ADS!

dr200829

Would you like Advanced System Care to stop the parade of pop-up Advertising for more products?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello,

I had eliminated Advanced System Care Pro from all my laptops/pc's because I just can't stand the constant, and extremely un-nerving PARADE of ADVERTISEMENTS FOR "Oh Wait - there's MORE" yet another product.  

If I want another product - I will go to your site and get one.  In the meantime - unless IObit wants me to delete the "virus-like anti-virus" program that it IS to me and likely thousands and thousands of others that have opted out of the madness that is (defines) IObit.

I'd pay extra for no-ads, if that helps.  Its what I do for TV/Streaming.  It's what I do for my web browsers.  

Thanks in Advance, Advanced

Jesse Voss, AIA/NCARB/PhD

(Personal details removed by Moderator as per Forum rules)

• Like 1

Neither lol their own pop ups were annoying enough. The ads popping up for women looking for sugar daddies was too much. If you gotta pay them for the software and then pay them more just to not show ads, that's pretty bad. They shouldn't even be showing ads if you're paying for the product. I'm uninstalling all their software today because of it. If they want to retain their paying customers, either include ad removal in the price of the product or don't make people pay for the product to begin with if it's going to be cluttered with ads no matter what.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Sorry for my late reply. I have reported your feedabcks and suggestions to our team and they valued your feedbacks.

The ads has been stopped.

Please check it.

Welcome your suggestionss and backs. Your views are always important.

Have a great day.