IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

You guys are destroying yourselves with these ads

aevisia

Per Cicely's post on Oct 10 I downloaded the latest iObit Uninstaller v12.0.1.5.  It still pops up adware when I am not using the program.  The \pub folder contained these files, which I have now deleted:
hatennap.exe
hwlp.exe
hwrp.exe
IEasyPop.exe
PDFTRTips.exe
SafeTips.exe

I have to rummage through all of the \pub subfolders for iObit products and delete the content daily.  This is a real pain.

Now is novpop.exe, Almost a month ago, I turned on my computer and a strange ad appears, it activated my alerts and I ran a scan for viruses, I was wondering what I did wrong in my internet browsing. "Clean computer" two days later, another ad. I did a deep scan with Malwarebytes, it found an adware and deleted it, it also marked Advanced System Care and IObit Uninstaller as PUP. I marked them as allowed because I use those apps and because they have always helped me. Today I turn on my computer, uninstall a program with IObit Uninstaller and poof, an ad for the 40 sexiest influencers. What?! Before it closed I just opened Task Manager and: surprise! novpop.exe in an IObit folder. I'll listen to Malwarebytes next time, now everything that is IObit is PUP for me. Thank you for more than six years helping me with various computers, never again

Posting what I said on another thread here too. This adware is more than annoying,  "another 50 women to objectify" is the trend of them, it's virus worthy. It is Adware at the end of the day, and it your teams responses to these complaints are very shady. Someone said they were paying and the response to them was that you removed that specific ad. Bruh. You can't just sneakily pump stuff in to peoples computers and not expect people to not get both annoyed and lose their trust in you. 

• 9 months later...

Just got ads as well, the ads haven't stopped for anyone still wondering, I got uninstaller as it was recommended on a forum to remove a certain piece of software, and for years I had been a user of Unlocker, but after the advert I've set unlocker to read only with security edits and removed Uninstaller, since gone to Revo.