IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Spyware Defender

vistauser

I just assume they are basically disengenous and maybe resignations should follow as a matter of course

hyderpete,

What kind of a speculation is this?

If you know something that we don't know, you can share it with us.

Thank you.

Soon

Patience is a virtue! :-)

We say that in the West too, but we do not mean it as much as the Chinese, I think!

Many in the West see it as akin to weakness I suppose, even though we pay lip-service to the virtue of patience.

In the context of the the age of the Universe "Soon" is much, much less than the blink of an eye.

What I wish for is that when "soon" is here the program will be very good with very few problems. From Tim's post the "soon" should be this month, and this really is soon - even in a Western context. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

hyderpete,

Thank you.

Well I am fast losing faith in IObit - Spyware Defender has been showing as " coming SOON" for ages - I just assume they are basically disengenous and maybe resignations should follow as a matter of course

Should be here VERY soon, and I am sure you will be quite impressed. It is definitely worth the wait :) Plus things like this take time, you have to first research, then develop (which takes the most time) and only then when it is finished can you release it into a beta or RC.

Agreed 333halfevil.After all,this is a security program,not a registry cleaner where your intended target remains somewhat of a constant.While Dev's work on defense,new malware continues to be written literally by the minute,if not the second.You could be at @90% accurate in detection today,and be far from that tomorrow.This all prior to the actual release.Getting a security program off the ground is the hard part.Keeping up with the new definitions is much easier.Lets see what they come up with.Compatibility with my old favorites is of the most concern to me as I have no doubt the program will be first rate.

hyderpete,

Thank you.

If you keep seeing "coming soon" for extended you could get the impression that no one really has any intention or releasing it or has no real ideas.

Better to keep quiet and then announce it when a real time frame is available.

I had thought of paying for IObit programs but this unproffesionalism makes me wonder if it would be worth it

On the contrary i think putting the "coming soon" advert up for this long has been really good in getting people more anticipated about this product. It has probably lead more people into the forum to see if it's available, which in the long run will mean; more users of this product and other IObit products.

It's your choice weather you pay for there products but at least there kind enough release "Free" versions for us to use. They have kept us informed about there products all the way and nice forum admins have helped us out when in need which i believe makes this a very professional well run company.

This is what i believe and if you disagree that's your decision.

wrexe

What!!

The only thing I haven't seen mentioned regarding the "long awaited" release of the new security app.is,will it come forth as a Beta or RC with plans to go "paid".

So in the end, the final releaseof this won't be freeware? No two versions?

OK

Vic That's exactly what I don't know.I threw that out there to prompt a response from Dev's as to whether or not this is going to be freeware,or paid,and if a Beta release will be the forerunner.

Not to sound like a cheap ungrateful b-stard, I hoping some version willl be freeware. I used Spyware Terminator for a long time, it just has gotten unreliable & buggy. Windows Defender is okay, but that's what it is okay.

I love IObit apps, I tell everyone I know about them, not sure how many of them buy the paid versions. But no complaints from them either.

Well I can tell you internal testing is beginning in the next few days...So expect a release VERY soon!

Seeeeee isn't waiting worthwhile, because when the program finally does come out you will feel a great satisfaction.

Oh and also, the big thing now is to make sure the program plays nicely with all the other programs out there so be patient as testing takes a little bit of time, but not much :smile:

Patience, Patience

I'm amused at the impatience of some of you. They are giving us so much for so little and yet some of us complain as if we have a right to. I'm not trying to make any enemies but let's give them a break. We're lucky their here. I've used hundreds of programs that do what IObit says they do and guess what? Every time I'm finished with one of their programs I go back to advanced care3 and it finds hundreds if not thousands of ligitimit errors. So when your impatience with them for not having a program that's promised be assured that when it comes out it will be superior to the one's available now. Like I said I don't want to make any enemies. I'm waiting too. I'm just playing the devil's advocate for a change.:-P Happy Computing

Hello,

The new anti-malware from us will be 100% free for home use and non-commercial use, inlcuding scan/remove and real-time protection.

The definition will be updated every 12 hours. It will use a "Two-Core" engine to make complicated analysis be fast and light. It will also use a novel heuristic anti-malware detection, DOG (Digital Origin Gene), trying to detect unknown malware in zero-day. It will work with all mainstream AntiVirus/Internet Security products too :)

Overall, IObit has put all its resource on the new free security product to realize the goal: Finds and Removes the Deepest and Most Complex Threats that Your Security Software Can NOT Detect.

iobit guy

thanks, thanks a lot for dedicating your time and effort in making a very useful tools in pc today, it such a great work for us and your team doing that, just for free, so i cant wait to test that spyware defender in my pc, but dont rush things, i can wait until its complete and ready, i recommend your products here in philippines, especially here in manila, and many of them really appreciated your products, and keep an eye on the latest products that you will release in the future. Again, thanks a lot to your dedicated team, keep up the good work!

Archived