IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Spyware Defender

vistauser

That's abit harsh hyderpete no one needs to resign. You just need to learn to be more patient and let them iron out a few blemishes etc...

I know they said it would be released in may but you can't blame them for wanting to make there product mostly bug free before they release it.

That's abit harsh hyderpete no one needs to resign. You just need to learn to be more patient and let them iron out a few blemishes etc...

I know they said it would be released in may but you can't blame them for wanting to make there product mostly bug free before they release it.

Ditto!!

8)

Agreed

I know I beat them up pretty bad over the name,but I see no point in complaining about the time it takes to bring the product out.If IObit takes its time to get it right,there's less chance that you guys complaining now will be the ones crying when it doesn't work on your system because it was rushed out.

So you all support corruption then - At least that is how it seems

If they had kept totally quiet about the program until it was ready even ready as a beta product there would be no problem - Coming soon over an extended period leads you to suspect they don't have a clue - Even worse when you say May then that comes and goes

What a bunch of charlatans - I am so glad I did not go ahead and purchase the program.

Resigning is the least they should do plus REMOVE the coming soon and replace it with abandoned

Spyware Terminator must be happy with the extra users this will attact - funny really and very very sad

Pretty harsh there pete. I take it you're experienced in bringing new products to market on time and on budget? You've managed people and put together and run technology projects? Believe me, it's no walk in the park. IObit is doing just fine so far.

So you all support corruption then - At least that is how it seems

If they had kept totally quiet about the program until it was ready even ready as a beta product there would be no problem - Coming soon over an extended period leads you to suspect they don't have a clue - Even worse when you say May then that comes and goes

What a bunch of charlatans - I am so glad I did not go ahead and purchase the program.

Resigning is the least they should do plus REMOVE the coming soon and replace it with abandoned

Spyware Terminator must be happy with the extra users this will attact - funny really and very very sad

Coming soon would be a term for a product in the works. At least the way I see it. ASC3 is of course their main product, however most of their resources has gone to developing ASC3. Only recently did they shift their focus to Spyware Defender. A beta would of course, require the working product. First, the developers iron out the bugs they found. And only after THAT is the beta released. A beta is an unfinished product used by the computer for the sole purpose of ironing out bugs that the developers have not found. Therefore deadlines may pass etc. And the program will be free, not purchased.

And they don't have to resign, as development, I'm sure, have been in the labs since the site was up. The product really is coming soon now.

Knukle Dragger

Hi Guys,

As I have said before, I don't post often, but follow your comments and the good information you provide on a daily basis. I have been an IObit fan since the very beginning and have nothing but the utmost respect for the entire team and especially for those of you who take the time to make a great series of products better. So let's let our friend "Pete" go his merry way and just "Keep on Keepin on."

A.T.

There are delays - Mainly due to bugs, but this is to be expected. Security 360 will be released shortly (be it 3 days or 2 weeks). Please just be patient.

Products are not made in the cloud - Good ideas are. Putting an idea into the real world is where the hard 'stuff' happens, so if you REALLY want best for this product you will wait :)

There are delays - Mainly due to bugs, but this is to be expected. Security 360 will be released shortly (be it 3 days or 2 weeks). Please just be patient.

Products are not made in the cloud - Good ideas are. Putting an idea into the real world is where the hard 'stuff' happens, so if you REALLY want best for this product you will wait :)

My point is why even mention it - go ahead and make a product etc without making promises which keep turning out to be empty - Why even say "coming soon" if you cannot even define what soon means

Just highlight how totally inept and ill equipped IOBIT is - Now deleting all products

Infraction

Just highlight how totally inept and ill equipped IOBIT is - Now deleting all products

hyderpete, if you use those kind of words again, I will not allow you to insult IObit anymore and I will not tolarate you to stay here in this Forum.

An infraction is given to you.

What a ....

hyderpete- If you find IOBIT so terrible, then why don't you just "resign" from here, go away and play with your troll friends.

At first I thought maybe you were just joking around, but now you proved to be a little rude.

Forget Him

I've allowed myself to get wrapped up in this kind of thing before,but not this time.Look on the bright side everyone-soon the new program will arrive,and we'll all be so busy testing it and posting our results,that Pete won't even be a memory.Go IObit http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Transports/sailing-003.gif

I've allowed myself to get wrapped up in this kind of thing before,but not this time.Look on the bright side everyone-soon the new program will arrive,and we'll all be so busy testing it and posting our results,that Pete won't even be a memory.Go IObit http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Transports/sailing-003.gif

Good attitude there detailer.... and I completely agree!!!

I am anxious about this release too, however it never entered my mind to say anything negative about IObit.... as I await the new FREE protection!

8)

What truth? Yours??

Hi hydepete

I think you haven't taken my previous post into account.

"Soon" means that it will happen in the near future.

But was IS the near future?

In Chinese I would say -inside ten years, - is an approximate guess.

The Chinese economy is growing with about 50-100 % each year.

At the precent growth rate, the Chinese will pass the US growth "soon"

That would be real hard for western oriented people to swallow. But the recession that everyone is accepting in the west, is not "problem" in China, Everything is going almost too fast.

You must have the patience of a tortoise coupled with the speed of a swallow, - in this instance you must "think like a tortoise".

In the western intrepretation of the concept.

Chinese is much more patient!

Cheers

solbjerg

Truth hard to swallow then?

petes said nothing to my post. its the same with games. games can remain on hold for years or with little developement until they are finished with what they are doing. please, all your being is impatient and a little rude. being impatient is fine, but to twist the truth about how bad iobit is is really pushing it. If it simply says coming soon, you can ask on the progression or simply ignore it until they make an announcement. After all, they have 4 products to work on (Gamebooster, Advanced System Care 3, Smart Defrag, and Spyware Defender). And obviously, the majority of the users download it for free. That means less funding, less workers, and then less developement than companies that require users to pay for their product. All in all, IObit is doing a great job working on their products.

you dont know what your saying pete

You are just wasting your time, pete! If you dont want waiting, then just leave, iobit doesn't work for you, or even served just for you, the whole iobit team is very hardworking and professional in their field, just assuring that its customer will always be satisfied in their products, and that's how it should be, im using all their products, and i really appreciate them, and even if there is a delay in launching their product, i still wait for them to released,

Blizzard makes people crazy often, but their games are the best. Please just give us more time to make a better product as we are not on vacation but working at office. But don't worry about the new product, it's almost done now.

Archived