IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Uninstaller won't open giving saying that it is not official version and wont work anymore

So... Free version just downloaded yesterday (and couple more times in the last couple weeks) from official IObit site wont open saying that the version I have is unofficial and wont work anymore.

I think it has been over a month since I have emailed about this issue and of course no reply from IObit...

I have uninstalled the old version first, and deleted everything from registry with iobit name in the key. Did that couple times. Removed also all Uninstaller folders from AppData, Program Files, ProgramData. After all that reinstalled it once again. Nothing has changed.

I know that its pretty pointless to post anything here and email iobit, since it never got my issues resolved, but I figured I will try one last time. btw, does the email of contact form even working? In my entire life I never got any reply when used it.

That should not have occurred. The link should have been posted here on the Forum and not sent in a Private Message.

The whole point of the Forum is to help everybody.

As to your issue. It would appear to me that seeing as every link you are given has the same outcome, then it must be something on your system

that is creating it.

I advise temporarily disabling your anti-virus and or anti-malware programs (including Windows Security). Also temporarily disable Windows

Controlled Folder Access.

Then Download Uninstaller from Majorgeeks, and install it.

That is exactly why I gave you the link. So you could see that you are not the only one with the issue.

Also, so that you could see that the only thing left to do is to send the requested logs to Iobit.

Maybe they sent a solution to the individuals who supplied the logs.

Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing....because, Iobit apparently feels that the Rules of the Forum do not apply to

them, and they send solutions through Private Message instead of posting them here....where they could help others.

21 minutes ago, Roberto Martinez said:

So, in private message I mentioned earlier I also got a contact email. To my surprise someone from IObit actually replied. Anyway... after couple emails and sending my logs they gave me new exe to try that worked. So it seems that the issue is with their software. For now I guess my problem is resolved.

That is very good for you,,,but very sad for all the other loyal Iobit users and forum members, who did not get the same personal service from Iobit.

More and more, it seems that Iobit do not care about the Forum or it's Users. Especially, as it appears that there is a solution to the issue, which Iobit

are not sharing with everyone.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...