IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Driver Booster 11

Cicely

Hi All,
Good news. Driver Booster 11 has been released. Check it out and enjoy the new features.
Your suggestions and feedback are highly welcomed and appreciated.
1. Download Now

Download Driver Booster 11

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: dbfeedback@iobit.com
- Join discussion on our forums.

3. Share Driver Booster with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's new:

+ Expanded database to support updating up to 9,500,000+ drivers
+ Added more drivers for Windows 11 and supported more new hardware like Intel Arc series, Nvidia RTX 40 series, and AMD Radeon RX series
+ Strengthened driver update logic to provide more game drivers and stable drivers
+ Optimized scan engine to speed up the scan by up to 18%
+ Accelerated the driver install by 7% faster and improved the installation success rate
+ Boosted the performance of Game Boost by up to 5%
+ Brand-new UI for a more user-friendly experience
+ Supported 38 languages
* More can be discovered by you

5. Description:

Driver Booster is a must-have program for updating all out-of-date drivers on Windows. Obsolete drivers may degrade your PC's performance and even cause system crashes. Driver Booster, developed by IObit, provides the greatest one-click solution for quickly and securely updating outdated drivers, installing missing drivers, and fixing faulty drivers. In addition to updating drivers, Driver Booster also delivers various powerful features to improve system compatibility and stability.

Why is Driver Booster always picked when compared with other driver updater?

Fully Compatible with the Latest Windows
What will you concern if you have a new PC or want to upgrade to the latest version of Windows? Have no clue how to make the system function smoothly? Consider using Driver Booster. IObit ensures that Driver Booster is always completely compatible with the latest version of Windows, and you can have a stable system on your PCs or laptops.

Enormous Driver Database (9,500,000+)
Concerned about system or security issues when updating drivers? Driver Booster performs large-scale driver updates while also ensuring that all drivers offered are from official websites or Windows and have passed WHQL and strict IObit Review Rules.

Automatic Scan and Update
Are you wondering when you should scan or update your drivers? Create a scheduler to scan on a regular basis or at each Windows startup. "Automatically update drivers while the system is idle" in Settings saves you a lot of time and effort. It fully eliminates the need for you to manually check the status of drivers and update them one by one.

Hands-on Tools
Have you ever had a problem with no sound, poor resolution, or no internet connection? Using IObit cutting-edge technology, Driver Booster provides many fail-safe tools: Fix No Sound, Fix Network Failure, Fix Bad Resolution, Fix Device Error, and so on. These tools are proved to be one of Driver Booster's crowning achievements. Fixing those general PC flaws becomes child's play.

Potent Backup & Restore
Are you anxious when something goes wrong after updating the drivers? Generally, no one can assure you that updating the driver will never cause a problem. Driver Booster offers powerful tactics for minimizing the negative impact of any unanticipated problems created by driver updates, such as backing up the drivers and generating a system restore point. If there is any problem after the driver update, you can reverse the update or restore the system to resolve it.

Offline Driver Updater
Do you feel annoyed when your PC encounters internet disconnection? Driver Booster can also assist you in resolving network issues caused by drivers. For those computers without an Internet connection, especially for those with newly installed Windows, Offline Driver Updater can be a good helper.

Ultimate Gaming Experience
Do you want to improve your gaming experience? Driver Booster can help improve the overall gaming experience. Except installing and updating game drivers, it also delivers powerful Game Boost.

Conclusion
Driver Boost is believed to be the first choice when you are looking for a driver update tool, whether to increase PC performance or to have a better gaming experience.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Driver Booster and Advanced SystemCare are both essential utilities on all 4 PCs here. I use both extensively, and like the layout. One small issue I've run into is with Driver Booster and my Asus Zenbook laptop. It has its own modified Realtek sound driver (they don't tell you that), and so I've had to add that to the ignore list. If I let Driver Booster update it, I lose sound, period. Perhaps remind people in the app that they should be cautious with laptop device drivers? And make sure the setting for backing up original drivers is turned on. 

It's not fun when you can't get your windows operating system to work because of bad drivers resulting from driver updating by Driver Booster 11. Luckily I have a backup program which has a recovery environment that you can log into to access a previous windows system image which restores my computer.

Obviously, the Driver Booster program is not for people who are not tech savvy. Everyone in this forum is probably aware of this but I'm thinking of people who aren't aware that without a backup system, they are courting disaster. Maybe a warning should be included with the program that there needs to be a backup system in place before updating drivers. Windows Backup can be used but there needs to be an external drive for the backup. Or maybe recommend a good third party backup program. Maybe IObit has one.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...