IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Even though I use the latest software of Driver Booster, new version updates for Intel Wireless Bluetooth and Intel Wireless AC 9462 are not available. It is more reliable to update from Driver Booster. I download it from Intel's website. My Dell Vostro

Emrah

Even though I use the latest software of Driver Booster, new version updates for Intel Wireless Bluetooth and Intel Wireless AC 9462 are not available. It is more reliable to update from Driver Booster. I download it from Intel's website. My Dell Vostro 3500 brand model laptop is getting stuck.

Ekran Görüntüsü (16).png

Ekran Görüntüsü (17).png

Are you saying that if you try to download the drivers from the intel site, that the download fails.

Or, are you saying that if you download the drivers from the intel site that the drivers do not work.

Why don't you download them from the Dell site, It is always best to download from the pc manufacturer.

Also, why do you want to updated the drivers?. You do not have to update drivers just because there is an update available.

It really is only necessary to update drivers, if....

1) The existing driver(s) are causing problems.

2) The manufacturer recommends it.

You know that all posts must be in English. If you want us to assist you then you must respect the rules. If you post again in Turkish you will be banned.

(Tüm gönderilerin İngilizce olması gerektiğini biliyorsunuz. Size yardımcı olmamızı istiyorsanız kurallara uymalısınız. Tekrar Türkçe paylaşımda bulunursanız yasaklanacaksınız.)

image.png.711988af6e4d46bd0aa3f826fb6d4735.png

banning people just because they post that's not in English is not cool. i can right click the post and translate it to English (not that hard if you think about it). if you have a problem with it ask Nicey that Thay can translate the post for you. there could be a part of the forums that can be used for non-English posts 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, eviscerator said:

i know the rules . some people don't. and post questions - problems - ect 

just point them to the ~~ General Forum Items ~~ on the main forum page and don't be septic about it

I am getting tired of you popping up here once in a blue moon and complaining.

You obviously do not understand the term Rules. Everything in life has rules. If the police stop you for breaking the rules, and you tell them

you did not know the rules, they would not re-direct you to the rule book and let you go.

If I was to re-direct every User who did not bother to read the FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES (which is compulsory) or who posted in

the wrong section, I would spend all my time doing so.

This is not my function. Nor is it your function to tell me how to perform, when it comes to the rules.

If you do not like the rules as they are, then open a Topic and make suggestions to Iobit.

Until then, if you do not like the rules, do not post or moan.