IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Your IP is EXPOSED!

I'm having a major problem , so i'm a streamer, meaning i stream my desktop, and then all of a sudden i get a REMINDER of iobit YOUR IP IS EXPOSED, and it shows the number to all of my viewers. No matter what you do (i turned all notifications off in all programs) these reminders just keep going. There needs to be a solution for this, otherwise i will stop using IOBIT programs altogether, i hear TONS of people complaining for YEARS now without iobit doing ANYTHING to solve this issue. SOLUTION PLEASE!!!

On 1/4/2024 at 9:34 PM, darketernal said:

How to stop this message from popping up?

Hi darketernal,

We are sorry for that. At present, we are partnered with iTop Inc. to help promote its product iTop VPN.

I have forwarded your concern to our product team and market team. They will consider this kind of marketing activity and make a better balance in the future.

Currently, you can uninstall our software, search for it in Microsoft Store, and reinstall it, then you will not get the promotion popups.

Have a nice week~

I'm giving it a try, i'm still not happy though, the microsoft store Advanced System Care didn't give me a option as to which computer drive i could install it in, so it just automatically installed itself on C, not happy with that.

On 1/8/2024 at 7:58 AM, Cicely said:

Hi darketernal,

We are sorry for that. At present, we are partnered with iTop Inc. to help promote its product iTop VPN.

I have forwarded your concern to our product team and market team. They will consider this kind of marketing activity and make a better balance in the future.

Currently, you can uninstall our software, search for it in Microsoft Store, and reinstall it, then you will not get the promotion popups.

Have a nice week~

So i got the one from the Microsoft Store, but no dice, the annoying and harmful IP exposure popup still occurs even in the Microsoft Store version. How can i remove it?

• 2 weeks later...

I am running ASC Professional 17. What annoys me is that I get the same message which interrupts my working day. Worse still have a permanant VPN running, so my IP is not exposed as ITop claims. Having paid for the PRO version of the software, one doesn't expect to have to tolerate adverts.