IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

No Customer Service - Why?

Doug G

IOBIT  has charged me over 4 times for all my orders, then 2 checkout says they can't give a refund.  This is the first company in my life that I have seen that has ZERO customer support, There is no customer support email or way to contact them.

Please provide me with a valid way to contact customer support, ie an email, or at least a form that has a message in it.

2checkout, has even contacted this company twice regarding my multiple subscription charges, but you won't even respond to 2checkout which is your payment provider.

I like your software, but you need to provide a way to contact you, and you need to reply to refund requests, this is ridiculous.

Hello Doug G,

Sorry to hear that.

You can always get online help at https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback.php

And we did not get a message from 2checkout

For the situation " IOBIT  has charged me over 4 times for all my orders", we did not find duplicate orders. The only valid order is 234162836.

If you are charged for 4 times, please send us the order reference and the payment screenshot and we can look into it. You send us the order reference and the payment screenshot in a private message or to support@iobit.com to keep your privacy.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Dear Doug G.,

I feel you -- I have similar concerns and situation. However my message to Cicely has been ignored and I don't understand why there is no way for Iobit or their payment portals to read emails. I don't know how to take a payment screenshot; surely the onus is on them to acknowledge a payment and retain these records. Clearly I am a newbie to this world and these forums. There should be proper customer service. Please read my message to Cicely:

Help Cicely! I have been charged for an Iobit Pro product by Paddle.com which I have recently paid for through Verifone!
I have tried to bring this to Paddle's attention  by email with no response. There was no way to stop auto renewal on their site. And their bots are impenetrable!  They do not recognize the concept of refund.  I ignored their original email re: charging me for outdated software because I thought it was a phishing ploy.( Indeed, I received it in my junk mailbox.)
How did they get my updated credit card info? Checking my records, I found this is the second year this has happened -- shame on me!  Last year it was for far less money and I overlooked it. After frustrating hours of writing emails and talking to bots on their site, I cancelled the order which only resulted in the cancellation to be activated in 2025!!! They have my money unfairly. Why would I purchase a copy of Advanced System Care 16 pro for one machine on August 18 when I had just renewed a copy of the Advanced System Care 17 pro for 3 machines on August 7 through Verifone?
This whole business has left a bad taste in my mouth. It caused me to remove auto renew from Verifone but I discovered with them it was easy as they run a civilized site. I am happy with your products and will renew manually if I receive a refund. And I ask: Why are you using 2 portals for payment?
Thank you Cicely -- can you help me?

Doug, let me know if you do get satisfaction. I still don't know the proper place to post my complaint on this site. Thanks again. It seems to me that the onus should not be on the customer to demand fair service from mysterious and labyrinthine portals. And why are there different portals for payment who clearly do not coordinate with each other or I fear with Iobit itself. Thanks.

Dear Doug G. and Miranda

I have moved your post to the correct area.

Sadly, you can clearly see that Iobit take no responsibility for how their payment partners act. They simply pass the

problem back to the customer.

I strongly recommend that you go to your local law enforcement and lay a fraud charge.

Also, contact your consumer protection department/ombudsman and tell them your issue.

Unfortunately, I believe this is now the only way to stop these disgraceful actions, and maybe force Iobit

to once again act with some professionalism.