IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What is MajorGeeks.com

bcox210

Hi. I am trying to download the 2.2 IObit Security 360 and every download link takes me to Majorgeeks.com which hosts a bunch of download links to everything BUT IObit. Are you aware of this? Are your links being hijacked? I want to try this software. My husband has it on his computer, but downloaded directly from the site, not from this "Majorgeeks" I need help. I do not want to download from a third party malware site. Thanks!

Bonnie

Hi Bonnie,

MajorGeeks is one of the most trusted download sites on the net, right up there with Cnet. Iobit (as well as many other software companies) use these two to host most of their downloads (cuts down on servers). Any download from there will be clean. The links on the Iobit site should take you directly to the program download on MajorGeeks.

I tried this link & it takes you right to the program download page:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/IObit_Security_360_d6088.html

samr.

Normally I would NOT trust MajorGeeks

I've gotten plenty of Spyware and a few virusues by downloading stuff from there

I see the amount of processes that load when downloading stuff from there and it doesn't look to healthy

I much prefer CNET when downloading anything to do with security related products

Normally I would NOT trust MajorGeeks

I've gotten plenty of Spyware and a few virusues by downloading stuff from there

I see the amount of processes that load when downloading stuff from there and it doesn't look to healthy

I much prefer CNET when downloading anything to do with security related products

You must have an affiliation with CNET because that is a flat out lie.

i use filehippo & major geeks.

filehippo has the faster downloads and more info on whats included in the update also more reliable.

majorgeeksd my 2nd choice also good but on occasions puts up old versions advertising as a the new one [only happened to me 4-5 times in umpteen years]

do not use cnet or any other as thses two between them cover my needs ok.

Archived