IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360 Beta 3.0 is available

enoskype

..http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1064&stc=1&d=1247431329... IObit Security 360 Beta 3.0 is available

IObit Security

Download from MajorGeeks.

(is360setup.exe size: 7517 KB) (is360.exe file version: 0.3.0.22 )

All functions are enabled

Ready for Multilanguage

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

Wow, It's getting better and better! XD

PC Security Analysis check's speed has improve a lot too~ hehe

Nice Release :-P

Time for translations!!

Just a quick question. It's not detecting my Norton Antivirus.

My Norton wasn't fully compatible with Windows 7 originally. But IObit Security 360 Beta 2.2 did show Norton being on. I'll try again tmr~ =)

congratulations

Hi All,

Sincere congratulations for your new IoBit Security 360 pubblic beta 3 and I would also thank you for your efforts

I installed it in a laptop with Vista H.P SP2 (32 bit) and a desktop PC with XP PRO SP 3 (32 bit) and I feel enthusiastic about your new security stuff.

I'm impressed:

- it's very light in memory usage

- doesn't interfere with other security software, like for instance Avira Antivirus Premium + OnLine Armor 3.5.0.32 premium + MalwareBytes' Antimalware (full commercial) or Eset Security Suite 4.0 + MalwareBytes' AntiMalware.

Perhaps, there only are some issues in combinations with JavaCool SpywareBlaster 4.2 if IObit 360 passive defense has been enabled

- has a very fast and accurate scanning (I had only only a f.p: REVO UNINSTALLER 1.70 setup file detected as "Trojan Agent")

- real time protection is superb: a very good HIPS.

- It detected some samples of malware (which I use only for testing purposes) with no problems

So I started to translate it into my native language: Italian.

As you can see:wink:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/804/iobit360ita.jpg

I do not know if you are planning to translate IObit Security 360 into italian and/or you can count in a good italian translator, however I can send you my translation as soon as possible if you like.

I do not want anything in return, of course.

I'm sorry for my english: I haven't been practising it for 20 years at least, but I understand and read quite well.

Once again thank you

With kind regards

Post Scriptum: I do not know if it's a bug: Avira AV is detected but according to IoBit 360 is not running, same with Eset Security Suite in my laptop with Vista

[Edit to say] I think I have to correct two words in scan log files, I'll post anoher lnaguage file a.s.a.p

Iobit 360 3.0 Beta

I have been using this product without a hitch until yesterday when it asked to be upgraded to the latest release 3.0 and it was a disaster for me because it constantly wants to go into auto-scan mode. I have turned off auto scan and unchecked everything that I can think of but it's not making a difference and pops open every few minutes and continues in a loop of scanning interrupting my work. I have un-installed it because of this, and the fact that it stops responding when I try to make it stop, and the only other way to make it end is ctrl/alt/dlt. Bummer :x because I felt like I had finally found a great combo with ASC Pro and 360 Security.

yes happend 3 times to me also

watching a movie on the PC it popped up

i hit it The x it dispersed of screen when the movie finished there she was

but no texts ,in the widow of obit., reboot and all ok ,seem only now and then ,???? glitch???

Archived