IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

new free backup software

sunny staines

EASEUS Todo Backup 1.0

http://www.majorgeeks.com/EASEUS_Todo_Backup_d6195.html

found it on major geeks today not tried it yet. majorgeeks says

Are your system, photos, music and financial data protected? EASEUS Todo Backup is potent FREE backup software providing system backup & restore, hard disk or partition backup & restore, disk clone to protect your system and disk. It can back up whole PC, including the operating system plus your data, applications, settings and everything!

Meanwhile, EASEUS Todo Backup is useful if you want to replace the older smaller hard disk by a newer larger hard disk without reinstalling the operating system and applications once again.

maybe use to some of you.

well i downloaded the program ,installed it ,and ran a back up full (c:\drive)

to my external Terrie byte drive

the program did this in less than 10 min' nits. I use WIN 7 .and the file it left 17.50 gig

the c:\dive just under 400 gig..

goodness me that what i call compressed..is this really true ?

i am i little scared to try A restore , if its really Genuine ? ,what a Grand program! if its so ..

i am wondering do you use it ?

and thank you for the link again

itsmejjj

hi itsmejjj

it is very difficult to believe that u can achieve an overall compression ratio of

(1-17.5/380)*100% = 95.4 % even if the program incorporates the best algorithm and yet the compression to be lossless - but nobody knows-

Try to restore on an old pc if u have any for check or conduct the creators

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

the reason i did not anser for a while is to see if this is So

well the image file is right -in a zip file --that's why i was wondering if this was right--looks like it --file it left 17.50 gig restored OK --now has grown a little as i added programs --but the c:\ drive full restore (reformat- and places every thing back to the drive --no loss its a exacted replacement--i don't understand it but that's what the backup shows itself to be in size..

by the way it fitted on 5/half cd the full back up --plus the boot disk!

itsmejjj--

back up

Acronis True Image Home 2009 is the best backup program forany os win 98 2000 , xp , wista , and yes win 7 ... witch i have ,,,on win 7 back up size is about 7 gigs ,,,,,,:mrgreen:

Acronis Secure Zone

Protect your system by saving an image to a special partition on your hard disk where it can be accessed when the system is being restored. F 11 key

if you’re hunting for an extremely thorough backup package, this is the one for you

http://www.acronis.co.uk/homecomputing/products/trueimage/?source=uk_google&ad=ati&c=3469608594&k=acronis%20true%20image%20home%202009&gclid=CLrdjcKEypwCFc0B4wodyDtJIg

Acronis True Image Home 2009 is the best backup program forany os win 98 2000 , xp , wista , and yes win 7 ... witch i have ,,,on win 7 back up size is about 7 gigs ,,,,,,:mrgreen:

Acronis Secure Zone

Protect your system by saving an image to a special partition on your hard disk where it can be accessed when the system is being restored. F 11 key

if you’re hunting for an extremely thorough backup package, this is the one for you

http://www.acronis.co.uk/homecomputing/products/trueimage/?source=uk_google&ad=ati&c=3469608594&k=acronis%20true%20image%20home%202009&gclid=CLrdjcKEypwCFc0B4wodyDtJIg

I too use acronis. Unbelievable piece of software. Its compression rate is pretty decent, AND, you can encrypt your back ups, password lock them, so no one can get their hands on them.

Acronis True Image is indeed a wonderful program, but when I installed on my Vista computer it required an additional 250 MB of RAM to run the program which balooned the total amount of RAM it took to run the computer at boot from 550 MB to 800 MB which was just too much of a price for me to pay in that it had already taken me almost an entire year to cut Vista's RAM usage in half by disabling several programs and shashing services to the bone also with the help of the amazing IObit ASC Smart RAM and I simply was not willing to make the trade off and give up 1/2 of my savings in resource consumption in order to continually run this resource hungry worst case scenario program on the computer especially when I had thrown the traditionally notorious resource hog Norton Internet Security out for using an unacceptably high 100 MB of RAM.

~Maxx~

What is the size of the used space of your 400 GB hard disk that you had a backup size of 17.5 GB itsmejjj?

In other words, what is the size of the empty space?

Cheers.

Ahh that made me think -and ex plane the Size Bit --Some time's i am So silly its not Funny!!

Here is Me thinking 400 gig in total of the Back up compressed, Image byte By byte ! the second i read your ask The old light lit up properly -and demitris was 100% right saying is not probable--and i had my doubts about it

but for a free program not bad --i also downloaded there other free ware

to try --there is some good stuff around the place ! To monkey about with keep things interesting!

still nice to be pointed to free ware ..sometimes thy work sometimes thy just plane fail..

itsmejjj

OK, everybody,

All I said, is about the Acronis burned to a CD, and started when opening just after bios, from CD.

I never installed it in the PC. It works as a seperate OS by itself..

Cheers.

Yep. A boot cd, to make sure your able to image your system, even though half the files, system settings, and pretty much else is gone. (i speak from experience). Its why i love acronis

Two good programs, one is free.

Hi every one. I used acronis free trial. It was ok. By the time I figured out how to use the program, they wanted money. That's when my friend Ted came along and introduced me to Macrium Reflect. Its free , has a great forum, and gets the job done. It does every thing I want in a back up program. Very user friendly. Explains how to make a liniox and Bartpe rescue CD. I have recovered from a crash with Macrium using the liniox rescue CD. Once because I had to and once for fun. It also has a copy and paste option that I love. I think both are fine programs, but Macrium is free. I'm very happy with Macrium and have no desire to try any thing new. Live well my friends.{garybear}

Archived