IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Application Error

alex30

Hi,

I keep getting an application error screen when opening the disk imaging programme Macrium Reflect.

The screen says ; Exception EAccessViolation in module IS360mon.dll at 771238FO

Access violation at address 771248FO. Read of address 771248FO.

It obviously looks to concern IS360 but I can't find what the significance of it is.Can anyone shed any light on it ?

Cheers Alex

hi alex

exceptions are associated with problems during running programs , like a division by zero, reference to a non existing file and so on

some times it occurs when new versions of a soft are trying to use left components of older versions

I am not Einstein but maybe a reistallation of S-360- given it is not a bug of it - will solve the problem.

But u must clean evrything of old installation -even REGISTRY entries- before u proceed to new installation.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Ti Kanate ?

Hi Demetris,

Although I am English I used to speak some Greek but I am afraid I am very rusty.

Thanks for the advice. I will try that.

Cheer Alex.

Hey friend. I get the same thing. I think its a bug. Just started in last up date for me.

good advertisement

Ti Kanate ?

Hi Demetris,

Although I am English I used to speak some Greek but I am afraid I am very rusty.

Thanks for the advice. I will try that.

Cheer Alex.

Hi Alex . Good advertisement .http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=application+error+771238fo&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=8b3977ecc204e8e9

Archived