IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Looking for a trial registry cleaner!!!

AnnPaterson

Regards to all, this is my first posting and I believe that you will be gentle to me. I am looking for a tool/software that can manage my system registry files. I know that I can get them online but I need to try them before I actually use them so that I can be sure of the results. I have read lot's of reviews and found out that currently, the best registry cleaner on the market is Digeus Registry Cleaner.

Any suggestions????

Hi AnnPaterson,

Why don't you try IObit's own Free Advanced SystemCare?

You can find a downlod link in ASC 3 version 3.3.4 is released thread.

You will find many utilities in it, including Registry Fix and Registry Defrag.

If you really like it, there is also a PRO version which you have to buy a license, with deep registry scan and a lot of automation!

If you even decide to use the free version first, there is comprehensive help in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread, aka Online Help for IObit Software , please read it before using the software.:-)

Cheers.

Welcome to the IObit forum AnnPaterson :)

I have found Advanced System Care (ASC) to be a great product, the Registry Fix and Registry Defrag will do what you want plus it offers so much more while keeping a simple to use and understand interface.

Plus the support is fantastic. If needed, the members of this forum will help you.

Whether you know a lot about computers or just a little, someone will explain it to you in a language you can understand. This is very important to me.

Of course, reading the User Manual is the first step to a trouble free experience :wink:

I don't work for IObit, I just appreciate the product and the help :smile:

I also have CCleaner installed but mainly use it as a quick cleaner since it can be launched through a right click on the Recycle Bin (from the context menu).

I have tested the CCleaner registry tool but since ASC has already done the job there is never a problem.

CCleaner is a good product, very popular

All the best, woz of oz

Max

Thanks for the tip.I'll look into that one as well.But as for CCleaner and it's actual registry cleaning capabilities,it's dismal at best compared to several others I use or have used.It is my first choice for a junk and temp file remover though.

Detailer- Here is an example that I know you can relate to. When I uninstalled NIS 2009 MV Reg Clean removed all of the 710 entries that the uninstaller left despite Norton's emphatic warning that doing so could crash the computer nevertheless my computer has been running better than ever and much more efficiently without Norton.

One of the things I like most about using MV RegClean 5.9 is that it specifically names each program and process that it recommends removing in plain terms that clearly identify them which can be easily understood by the user and not some generalized reference to the registry key that the item belongs to. I also like the fact that it is a stand alone application which performs one function and one function only very well. In fact the first time this program is used on a computer it will most likely find several 1,000's of entries that have been missed by other registry cleaners.

Like I said I use ASC Pro Registry Cleaner on a daily basis for its rigorous Deep Scan technology, but when it specifically comes to removing the remnants of program installations or uninstallations MV RegClean 5.9 Freeware digs deep and goes where other registry cleaners I've tried just don't go to remove program leftovers in the registry.

~Maxx~

jjj- According to Softpedia MV RegClean was last updated on Feb. 5, 2009 for 'All Windows OS'. Since Win 7 was still in Beta testing at the time I don't know if it is included in the category of 'All Windows OS' or not, but since Cnet lists the individual Operating Systems for MV RegClean and they do not list Win 7 then it might be best for you to wait until it is certified for Win 7 before you try it.

~Maxx~

• 2 months later...

for a registry cleaner tools

To cleanthe registry, you can find several different brands of cleaners on the market today. You do need to check online reviews if you are going to buy one of them. For safely clean registry to make my PC run error free, I use Wondershare registry optimizer

Hi everyone,

I made many tests with various "cleaners" of the market.

I have long maintained one of the most successful and reputable Ccleaner but when I run it after Advanced care system there is nothing to do. When I run it before, Advanced care system found a good number of traces to remove ...

I opted for Advanced Care System, realizing all the work in the background. And optimize the system by the way.

Best regards

DemiMoore- Have you tried the Registry Cleaner in IObit's amazing Advanced System Care yet? I have attached a screenshot of the results I got the first time I used it when it found and removed 2,313 items that no other Registry Cleaner I had tried had found up to that time and that is only one of its dozens of its cleaning, defragmenting and optimization functions.

~Maxx~

Archived