IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360 RC (Beta) is available

enoskype

..http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1064&stc=1&d=1247431329.. IObit Security 360 RC (Beta) is available

IObit Security

Download from MajorGeeks. (is360setup.exe size: 8446 KB) (is360.exe file version: 0.4.0.20)

Download (is360setup.exe size: 8437 KB) (is360.exe file version: 0.4.0.22)

(In this version, if you are using Free, DOG is enabled as promised by IObit)

(Use Click to Run a Free Scan link in the linked page to download.)

Multilanguage

(Please look for more language files in Language File List thread.)

http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon4.gif enoskype's Notes:

1)

This version is a Free version as is, with limited functions such as DOG, automatic update and idle scan !!!

2)

You have to enter a License Code to convert it to Pro.

3)

Definition updates can not be downloaded with version IS 360 Beta 3.1 anymore !!!

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

what's up with the price tag? $25-40 for

Enhanced malware detection

Automated scan when PC is idle

Scheduled scan

Fast automatic update

Free technical support

i can get a free one with all these benefits http://www.spywareterminator.com/

i concur.

the enhanced malware detection feature should be free. if a security product doesnt use heuristics(DOG), it is close to worthless because of the complex nature of malware now.

im not hating on iobit, they are a great company, but this security product lacks compared to other freeware.

I, too must voice my concern. When IS 360 first came out, it would be free and NEVER a charge. Yes, the Beta RC is still free, but there is now a Pro Version for $24.95? My opinion the pro version is out too soon. There are still many problems with the 3.1 beta version, not including still reporting false positives, after the staff reported them being fixed. The first few comments on the RC Beta version are not encouraging. More FP's than ever! I, also, agree the 'free' version should have in-resident detection such as Spyware Terminator. I still also use Malwarebytes, as do many of us - while the free version doesn't have a resident detector or auto scheduling, is still an excellent program that many rely on. The notion that IS 360 could surpass most free antispyware versions and even some paid programs in detection and removal can be a noble achievement and keep IOBit at the top of the competition, but the program must be perfected as much as possible in it's detection ability and handling of FP's before submitting a paid version on the market.

Lee

Definition updates can not be downloaded with version IS 360 Beta 3.1 anymore !!!

Wow! Forcing users to upgrade to RC beta that has less functionality than

the current beta and records more False Positives than ever before. Although, I get an error trying to upgrade to RC beta with windows saying program is not compatible with IE8. Even tried from Majorgeeks....I can't even upgrade even if I wanted to!

Lee

I mentioned this to my buddy and he sounded rather disappointed because he said this was suppose to be free?Is this correct???:???:

iobit needs to make money, and theyre stripping the program too much. i feel that as long as the enhanced spyware protection is free, it would be a much better product. If users upgrade, they would still get more features and automatic scanning and auto updates.

Hi LagerX,

Install New License=>Paigalda uus litsents

Upgrade Current License=>Parenda praegust litsentsi

They are written there, but in a different color.

Tilt your screen, and you will see them in yellowish color.

I think, it is something to do with your personal appearance choice.

I suppose, the License Code is erased by you.

Hi Magic[Hunter],

It is a legitimate License Code supplied by IObit.

Cheers.

Hi LagerX,

Install New License=>Paigalda uus litsents

Upgrade Current License=>Parenda praegust litsentsi

They are written there, but in a different color.

Tilt your screen, and you will see them in yellowish color.

I think, it is something to do with your personal appearance choice.

I suppose, the License Code is erased by you.

Hi Magic[Hunter],

It is a legitimate License Code supplied by IObit.

Cheers.

Yes, I erased licence code that I got from IObit.

Anyway, what you meane by "tilt"? I can't see the yellow one too.

Am I supposed to see it?

LagerX,

The words Paigalda uus litsents and Parenda praegust litsentsi are there.

That is why I typed them in very light color, I can even see and read them in the image in your post.

If you look from an angle (say120-150 degrees) from the bottom of the monitor, you can see and read them.

So, those words are there, but in a different very ligth color so that you can not see them if you look in 90 degrees (right angle).

You must have changed something in the properties, appearance of desktop screen. (probably menu font color in advanced options, or something else.)

It may be a bug for Vista, unfortunately I am on XP now.

Cheers.

LagerX,

The words Paigalda uus litsents and Parenda praegust litsentsi are there.

That is why I typed them in very light color, I can even see and read them in the image in your post.

If you look from an angle (say120-150 degrees) from the bottom of the monitor, you can see and read them.

So, those words are there, but in a different very ligth color so that you can not see them if you look in 90 degrees (right angle).

You must have changed something in the properties, appearance of desktop screen. (probably menu font color in advanced options, or something else.)

It may be a bug for Vista, unfortunately I am on XP now.

Cheers.

Still can't see it :twisted: :-D (if, then a very very unnoticed)

But ok, then it's my problem and not a bug ^^

Just a question:

Hi

I download a new IOBit Security 360 from here

http://www.iobit.com/removal/index.html

http://download.iobit.com/is360setup.exe

I noticed that digital signature is august 24th 2009 unlike versions downloaded from majorgeeks, I installed on a different machine and DOG is enabled.

See image please:

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5874/iobitdog.jpg

I'm knew that IoBit guys always keep their word, so my question is:

Is this the new official free version with DOG enabled you talked about?

Thank you in advance

Good catch leofelix, I have downloaded it a while ago but did not install,

The setup file size is a bit smaller at 8437 KB.

Will you please check the version of is360.exe, if it is the same as the other one which is 0.4.0.20.

Thanks.

Hi enoskype,

I confirm what you say: file size is 8.23 MB

file version of new setup file is 0.4.0.22

file version previous setup (still downloadable from majorgeeks) file is 0.4.0.20

see image please:

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/948/sshot1oek.jpg

[Edit to say] so may we use this new setup file?

Archived