IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bad decisions

:( whoever decided to discontinue the free options for the DOG and updates should really give their heads a shake.

Besides the many FPs this new RC version is spitting out,do you actually expect users to buy this app at this early stage without testing all the options.

Bad business and I'll be uninstalling this app permanently..........[highlight]sorry but you've blown it badly.[/highlight]

Would you please tell what false positive you got?

Thank you.

However I would suggest you to take a look here

This is still a Release Candidate, not the final one: so bugs are expeted, moreover every antmalware and antivirus may have false positive.

You can always have a very good real time module protection for free

:( whoever decided to discontinue the free options for the DOG and updates should really give their heads a shake.

Besides the many FPs this new RC version is spitting out,do you actually expect users to buy this app at this early stage without testing all the options.

Bad business and I'll be uninstalling this app permanently..........[highlight]sorry but you've blown it badly.[/highlight]

Good, then we wont see you no more Goodbye

Archived