IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Surprised to have to pay with NO warning!!

Melvin_Deal

Whats up with you guys? I know we all have bills to pay but after being a guinea pig with your betas I wish you'd given just a minutes notice before disabling new 360 and and demanding payment. You are excellent programmers but obviously know nothing about marketing, customer satisfaction, or good faith! Just because all you can see on your screen is text doesn't relieve you of respect. I appreciate your good work, I wish you appreciated me!

We do appreciate what you do and there has been some warning before hand, if you read the relevant threads. What is disabled in the Free version is really very little, and you can still get a lot out of it.

And Melvin, if you have helped a lot I can assure you, you will be rewarded :smile:

1/2 & 1/2 the marketing should be built in.

I appreciate your reassurance. Know that I keep the faith. A good product launch wouldn't rely on the consumer to do extra work on their free time to be informed. (Do you plan to goto McDonalds today to inQuire about their upcoming burger?) I'm already a paying IOBIT customer plus I care! Maybe you should take notice of the people who test your betas in the future, thats all. Do you want to sell your product or not? Believe it or not street word and peer to peer evaluation are still the true measure of the present and future success of any troupe we assign ourselves to. I only suggest you spend a modicum of time and energy on a proper product launch, from the consumers point of view... most of which will never visit your threads unless they have a problem!

Was just surprised at the suddenness and lack of warning. Understand the need for revenue. A trial of the first pro version would've been nice. I'm still a huge IObit fan. Keep up the good work. Thanks!

" What is disabled in the Free version is really very little"

What about Dog Detection ?? its disabled in the new version ?

unless its registered>>>

in beta its enabled ? is there a difference ?

Look its not the $ 24 its that its supposed to be free --

So like all So called free apps made if one wants the extras that come along

you pay----

and what about all the people who ended in stuffed up pc system files -and having to reinstall --tell them its now not free..i am a little angry --but understand ---bit like fire wall offered with limited protection ,or virus programs ,calming technically its free ,and thy are...but --------Pay up to get the full thing

or the tricks played on pc people this word FREE download..install FREE,use FREE ,BUT pay up?? TO get ppl in to loading misunderstanding .the WORD FREE..as no strings attached

and DO you want to upload the latest FREE ...finding out when you do PAY UP...our sent your Emial and get FREE ,all this i find disappointing when

i come up orgiastic: the word FREE...ITS VERY descriptive...in its meaning now days...

any how that's Life!!!!

Ehhhhhh

The free version is only missing a few features. If you want those features, pay. That is as simple as I can see it...

yes well one of those few(dog) will make the product worthless if its free. malware is complex. without heuristics its damn near undetectable. id stick with MBAM

Archived