IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

not detecting

• 4 months later...

No Processes detecting

I have the same Problem:

GAME booster finds no task nor processes, while there is 18, he finds only services...

J ' have redo several appropriate(clean) instal without change. What may I do?

I use windows xp and i have 2GB ram pentium core2 processor. I use the 1.3 version of game boosgter.

Thanks for reply

Hi sherlok!

Can you post a screenshot?? Also... did you delete the leftover (empty) program file between installs? Also... are you new to Gamebooster or have you only recently had this problem with an update of some sort? Clean install instructions here: Usage of IObit Products - Over the top/Clean install http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=11513#post11513

No Processes detecting

Hi Melvin_Deal

I cleaned everything with " revo ", erased the directory, reinstalled several times. Game booster was not used one moment, and when it was necessaire, it did not work any more. I uninstall it clean, then reinstalled, but nothing changed.

• 1 month later...

Hi Sherlock!

I'm clueless on this one. Although I don't understand the small difference in the downloaded versions... yours is 1.3 and mine is 1.31. Maybe has to do with the language difference though. There does appear to be some difference though as yours has button at the bottom that mine doesn't. I got mine from majorgeeks.

I'm clueless on this one. Although I don't understand the small difference in the downloaded versions... yours is 1.3 and mine is 1.31. Maybe has to do with the language difference though. There does appear to be some difference though as yours has button at the bottom that mine doesn't. I got mine from majorgeeks.

Hi,

Version 1.3 dated November 29, 2009 and 1.31 of January 20, 2010.

I uninstalled the old version with Revo, but no change.

I switched to English: no change

I closed my firewall (zonealarm) and my antivirus (Avast) and reinstalled:

no change.

No other idea?:cry:

Maybe these are stupid questions?

So you have been using gamebooster in the past and then suddenly this problem occurred? If so had you made any changes to your system or the softwares on it immediately before the problem.?

If this is a very recent problem, as a last resort you may consider system restore if nobody else posts on this.

I'm out of ideas here: Gamebooster is definitely not a forte' for me.:|

Maybe somebody else will post more on this.

• 2 weeks later...

No Processes detecting

Hello,

I did not still find why GAME-BOOSTER do not detect my resident

applications, while my PC works correctly besides, and while no virus

or adware has bin detected. I use Windows XP, AVAST and ZONEALARM. The

designers of the software know the routine which produces this

detection. It seems that I am not the only one to notice this defect.

It's a pity, because while waiting for I cannot use any more :cry:GAME-BOOSTER! :cry:

No solution?

Greetings

No Processes detecting

The appropriate(clean) installation has bin tempted several times with Revo.

The link which is given by "BitRemover" gave the error:

Not Found

The requested URL / showthread.p...6477 was not found one this server.

Additionally, has 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use anErrorDocument to handle the request.

In ZoneAlarm, the accesses to the safe zone and to the internet are authorized to GB.

In AVAST, I did not find protection against GB.

ASC turbo-boost detecte the resident programs!

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8766/asctb.jpg

Cheers.

Archived