IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Good deal

garybear

Hi gary

Yes it certainly is a fine deal!

But the wording of the advertising is such that it is no wonder that many think that the "complete security" means that it also protects against viruses - not the best choice of words in my opinion, even if it is advertising.

You still need an anti-virus program to run alongside Iobit Security 360 to be "completely secure". - Then you will be damn close to it :-) and you will have the added benefit of the cleaning and optimizing power of ASC.

Cheers

solbjerg

HI. Since not every one always reads the news; which I don't. I thought I would bring attention to this offer. Hell of a deal. Hope it last until I need a renewal. Nice move IObit.

HI. Since not every one always reads the news; which I don't. I thought I would bring attention to this offer. Hell of a deal. Hope it last until I need a renewal. Nice move IObit.

I think you don't even read the NEWS in the Forum garybear. :mrgreen:

http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon3.gif NEW Offer from IObit!!! Advanced System Essential

Cheers.

I think you don't even read the NEWS in the Forum garybear. :mrgreen:

http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon3.gif NEW Offer from IObit!!! Advanced System Essential

Cheers.

Hi enoskype. That's what I already admitted to; not reading the NEWS in the forum. That's why I posted this thread, because there are probably more like me that don't read the news. I found the offer; don't remember how at this moment in time. Then I checked the news and saw your post and wanted to make sure new members saw the deal. I hope I'm not steeping on any ones toes. Sorry!! {garybear}

Hi gary

Yes it certainly is a fine deal!

But the wording of the advertising is such that it is no wonder that many think that the "complete security" means that it also protects against viruses - not the best choice of words in my opinion, even if it is advertising.

You still need an anti-virus program to run alongside Iobit Security 360 to be "completely secure". - Then you will be damn close to it :-) and you will have the added benefit of the cleaning and optimizing power of ASC.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg. Your are right on my friend. I have friends that think they are home free with just an anti virus program. Then they wonder why they got malware. You need both and you are right to post this. I doubt if we will ever convince people to back up there OS and get good protection with anti virus and malware programs but I guess we can keep trying. Live well my friend. {garybear}

I doubt if we will ever convince people to back up there OS and get good protection with anti virus and malware programs but I guess we can keep trying. Live well my friend. {garybear}

garybear- They may only hear you now, but they will believe you later when their computer gets infected and you can bet they will be looking you up then!

~Maxx~

Archived