IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

internet speed test

jocoolguy

Hi jocoolguy

In your browsers address line write http://192.168.1.1/ and in the box that comes up write admin for username and either admin for password or leave it blank. Leaving it blank worked for me.

In the information window that comes up choose Statistics/Status or something, and you will be able to see the speed information there, download/upload.

You can also click on your connection icon down by the clock and see it there, sometimes just hover over the icon.

Cheers

solbjerg

need to find internet speed

• 6 months later...

Bad spam

Hi jjj

You will notice I have Banned the member and deleted the link but I will leave your images as a warning to others.

You would not have seen the many other members that have been Banned for putting links to this website because the posts are usually deleted as soon as they are found.

This paticular website has been spamming many forums and I have reported them at Comodo forum as well :evil:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived