IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

dazzle your co-workers

itsmejjj

http://www.idesksoft.com/

now here is a nice add in take a lookie see---very nice---

* Arrange Desktop Icons

o Do you want to dazzle your co-workers with flying icons that magically fly

into amazing formations like polygons and hearts?

o How about an amusing way to remind your family of the time with

an amazing figure of a fully functional analog clock?

With this cool simple tool you can even organize and arrange all your desktop icons

into simple rows to the right, along the top or place them anywhere your mind chooses?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

my comets----

are you sick of icons spoiling- your back drop? well this is it -please try it --

a nice fun thing --runs on most OS platforms ? Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista (32/64 bits)/Windows 7 (32/64 bits) operating system

itsmejjj

jpg.gif Snap_2008.10.25 21.56.57_003.jpg (14.9 KB)

jpg.gif Snap_2008.10.25 21.52.44_001.jpg (13.5 KB)

jpg.gif Snap_2008.10.25 21.57.06_004.jpg (14.6 KB)

ok the best i can do to be able to show you my screen with the app

after 5 slicking,it , to get it the right up load-size-

you notice the full displayed back drop with every thing hidden --

if you look close you can just make out the bar on the bottem of the picks caps--

itsmejjj

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/create-photo-collage-using-freeware-shape-collage

ok i need a few pionters -HELP!

a no fuss image re sizer -that get a file down to 18k-yet keep the image at 620x240----when viewed --so it can be uploaded from my PC-to obit forum

i tried this one posted by detailor and its done it! thanks

thanks! you little ripper!!!!

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=4653

jpg.gif br-wp2as_600x375.jpg (58.1 KB)

jpg.gif Snap_2008.10.26 03.11.22_002_600x382.jpg (69.4 KB)

ok just did a fast one -of my screen---and what you all think ?

my point was this you hide all the icons --and see the back drop

as show by the cap---that's why i love you guys, ya come up with some beautiful helpful links!!!!

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/BF3-1.png

jjj- I have almost 100 larger format pictures ehat cover a wide variety of themes that you are welcomed to use as a desktop background posted on my Maxx Pix Pages. If you need any custom sizes I would be glad to make them especially for you from the 40+ MB PSD Originals.

~Maxx~

Hi Maxx

About the Portland waterfront

I think there is a lens that keeps vertical lines from growing outward - I forget the name of the application. (tilt lens?)

But very good pictures - you especially like the the close-ups, right?

I still use my Olympus 3.1 mill. pixels, - fair for A4 formats I think. (for the non-professional home user)

Cheers

solbjerg

detailer- You are correct about the capabilities of the compensation lens and the reason that I don't use one is that my Sony DSC H-9 camera uses a proprietary Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar Lens with a 58 mm attachment threading which is not one of the standardized sizes that the compensation lens which you are referring to is made in.

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/H-9.jpg

This picture of my camera with its 1.7X Tele Conversion Lens (790 mm Optical focal length) was taken with my 5 MP Canon L-3 camera which accounts for the lack of sharpness of the picture. I've taken almost 65,000 pictures with the Sony H-9 over the last 18 months and its been a lot of fun taking it with me wherever I go.

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/ZeissSonyLogoES-1.png

~Maxx~

Hi Maxx :-)

That comes to about 120 pictures per day!! Do you automatically take 10 pictures everytime you take a shot, - or are you just snatching a few moments of your busy schedule to dazzle us with your beautiful pictures here in the forum? :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

solbjerg- For example during the photoshoot that I captured that picture of the butterfly that I posted earlier on this thread I took about 200 pictures and that was one of them and there are several more from that session that are of equal quality although they look much better before being downsized, compressed, and going through a photo uploader. Photographers have traditionally shot far more pictures than they actually need in order to get that one perfect shot. I find that I get much better results if I take an abundance of Digital photos on site and then take them home to evaluate them on my computer because my 32" Sony Monitor is far more color accurate and revealing than the 3" Monitor on my camera.

When I am done posting here at the IObit Forums I like to go for a long walk through Portland's Historic Pearl District and Park Blocks where the scenery and foliage changes constantly and as I said I always take my camera with me and when I do go out I usually shoot 100-500 pictures in an afternoon. Today I went out and took 95 pictures on this beautiful Pacific Northwest Autumn day with lots of fall colors and some interesting cloud formations. The best part is that I still have 94 more pictures from today stored on my 1.5 TB Seagate drive to go through and pick out which other pictures I want to publish.

~Maxx~

Hi Maxx

Make no mistake Max - I have the highest admiration for your photoes

(one of my passtimes is to do head-computing) :-)

Your attitude about the photoes is rather professional, - why they are as good as they are I expect :-)

Your heavenly cloud/light put me in mind of the lazy days laying on the ground with ones dear ones and making up stories based on the constantly shifting cloud formations.

P.s. My girlfriend is an architect and employed by a municipality. Over the years she has build up a database of pictures of every single building in the municipality (sometimes both front and back) 10th of thousands of pictures, that now is being used every single day by many employees.

She uses it primarily to decide which application for construction changes or colour choices that or will be ok'ed or blocked by the municipality.

Cheers

solbjerg

solbjerg- For example during the photoshoot that I captured that picture of the butterfly that I posted earlier on this thread I took about 200 pictures and that was one of them and there are several more from that session that are of equal quality although they look much better before being downsized, compressed, and going through a photo uploader. Photographers have traditionally shot far more pictures than they actually need in order to get that one perfect shot. I find that I get much better results if I take an abundance of Digital photos on site and then take them home to evaluate them on my computer because my 32" Sony Monitor is far more color accurate and revealing than the 3" Monitor on my camera.

When I am done posting here at the IObit Forums I like to go for a long walk through Portland's Historic Pearl District and Park Blocks where the scenery and foliage changes constantly and as I said I always take my camera with me and when I do go out I usually shoot 100-500 pictures in an afternoon. Today I went out and took 95 pictures on this beautiful Pacific Northwest Autumn day with lots of fall colors and some interesting cloud formations. The best part is that I still have 94 more pictures from today stored on my 1.5 TB Seagate drive to go through and pick out which other pictures I want to publish.

~Maxx~

Hi Maxx

Make no mistake Max - I have the highest admiration for your photos

Your attitude about the photos is rather professional.

Cheers

solbjerg

I owe a lot to my Dad who trusted me with his precious Leica camera and 300 mm zoom lens back in 1968 when I started my photography classes at Portland State. I say precious because the Leica 50 year anniversary reproduction model of that camera cost $5,500. I probably shouldn't say it, but I enjoy Digital photography much more than I did film. Here's a picture of a public drinking fountain we call a Benson Bubbler that I took with my first Digital Camera the 1999 Canon S-10.

~Maxx~

http://www.idesksoft.com/

now here is a nice add in take a lookie see---very nice---

* Arrange Desktop Icons

o Do you want to dazzle your co-workers with flying icons that magically fly

into amazing formations like polygons and hearts?

o How about an amusing way to remind your family of the time with

an amazing figure of a fully functional analog clock?

With this cool simple tool you can even organize and arrange all your desktop icons

into simple rows to the right, along the top or place them anywhere your mind chooses?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

my comets----

are you sick of icons spoiling- your back drop? well this is it -please try it --

a nice fun thing --runs on most OS platforms ? Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista (32/64 bits)/Windows 7 (32/64 bits) operating system

itsmejjj

i have now tested this beautiful application and wonder if any one has toyed

around with it--?

its seems very computable with windows 7.service pack 1--and windows 7

builds

itsmejjj

Hi Maxx

One curious picture from my girlfriend, that seems to show that we have ghosts in Denmark - probably water vapor invisible to the naked eye.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2276&d=1256977810

Cheers

solbjerg

I owe a lot to my Dad who trusted me with his precious Leica camera and 300 mm zoom lens back in 1968 when I started my photography classes at Portland State. I say precious because the Leica 50 year anniversary reproduction model of that camera cost $5,500. I probably shouldn't say it, but I enjoy Digital photography much more than I did film. Here's a picture of a public drinking fountain we call a Benson Bubbler that I took with my first Digital Camera the 1999 Canon S-10.

~Maxx~

Archived