IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Firefox 3.6 beta 1

usefullll

Usefullll- Thanks again for the tip on Foxfire 3.6 Beta 1 I now feel as though I'm browsing on the bleeding edge of technology. Speaking of which when I was living in Taiwan I met a couple of fellows from Singapore and by every account it seemed as though they were from 10-15 years in the future!

~Maxx~

Usefullll- Thanks again for the tip on Foxfire 3.6 Beta 1 I now feel as though I'm browsing on the bleeding edge of technology. Speaking of which when I was living in Taiwan I met a couple of fellows from Singapore and by every account it seemed as though they were from 10-15 years in the future!

~Maxx~

Good to know. :-P,by the way i have a question regarding Avast. Will pm you later.

usefullll- It will be great to hear from you! Although I don't need to use an AV in that I have Browser Virtualization Avast is a wonderful front line AV program and I install it often for reliable protection on the computers that I service for friends and family.

~Maxx~

usefullll- It will be great to hear from you! Although I don't need to use an AV in that I have Browser Virtualization Avast is a wonderful front line AV program and I install it often for reliable protection on the computers that I service for friends and family.

~Maxx~

Sent :smile:. I see,that's great too. Avast is really reliable product,somemore avast 5 offers more than Avast 4 with the same default features! :lol:.

Hi friend

Just downloaded and installed it too. Looks okay to me, but still takes about eighteen seconds to launch initially. Guess it's all the add-ons I'm asking it to open.

Hi Ted. What add-ons do you have?? Mine loads in 3 seconds. I don't have many add-ons.---garybear

Hi, Gary,

Hi Ted. What add-ons do you have??
I have a few, but the only active ones are: No Script, Open XML Viewer, Read it Later and Wot.

The active Plug-ins I've got are: Mozilla Default Plug-In, Open XML Viewer, QuickTime Plug-In 7.6, Shockwave Flash, Shockwave for Director, Silverlight Plug-In and Windows Media Player Plug-In Dynamic Link Library. I don't remember installing those plug-ins or whether I really need them.

I have two

Hi, Gary,

I have a few, but the only active ones are: No Script, Open XML Viewer, Read it Later and Wot.

The active Plug-ins I've got are: Mozilla Default Plug-In, Open XML Viewer, QuickTime Plug-In 7.6, Shockwave Flash, Shockwave for Director, Silverlight Plug-In and Windows Media Player Plug-In Dynamic Link Library. I don't remember installing those plug-ins or whether I really need them.

Thanks friend. I have two Adblock Plus and WOT-- garybear

Hi, Max,

I've just done an Update on my Add-ons and Plug-Ins for FF 3.6B1 and only two of each are able to be updated while the others have been disabled. It has sped up my launching time somewhat, but I'll still want to update some of the disabled ones.

Hi, Sunny,

anyone tell me what the WOT plug in is or does please.

WOT ( Web of Trust ) is a Free Internet Security addon for Firefox and IE that warns you about online scams and risky websites that try to deliver malware or send spam.

I have Two

garybear- Do you have some good suggestions for a source of usable ad-ons and skins for my new Firefox 3.6 Beta 1 Browser?

~Maxx~

Hi Maxx. I only use two. AdBlock and WOT. IMHO you can have to many add ons, which slow down you launch time. I really like WOT. Maybe some one else has some good ones.

anyone tell me what the WOT plug in is or does please.

Hi sunny. This is what WOT is . I think it can save you from bad web sites. It's called WOT(web of trust). I highly recommend it to everyone.---garybear If you click on a red warning you get a warning like in my screen print.

Archived